Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Amanda's P.O.V

The boy in the sheriffs hat , carl , is staring at me ... I don't know why though . I see his eyes glance down and then back up . Is he checking me out ? I give a stare at him and then he blushes . Rick starts to talk "I have a few questions for you ." I nod . "How many walkers have you killed ?" Rick asks . "Walkers?" I ask a bit uncomfortably . "You know what I mean " he responds . "Oh ... Umm.. 4 dozen " I say "how many people have you killed ?" He asks right after I finish . 'Why are his questions so weird ' I think to myself "1" I say. "Why?" He asks . "Because he wanted me to , he was bitten and was about to turn " I say . "Would you like to come back to my group with me ?" Rick asks "yes !" I smile .
---------------------------------------------
*after they bring Amanda to the prison *
"Wow" Amanda exclaims in amazement of the prison . "She's a beauty isn't she " Daryl says and I nod . Rick parks the car and we all get out "we are short on cells so you have to stay with carl " rick says and in my mind I sigh .... Why do I have to be with him ?

Carls P.O.V

I lead Amanda to my cell and carry her stuff "you can have the top or bottom bunk " I say in my deep Georgia accent "pick whichever one you would like " . She stands there like she is thinking and after awhile she picks the bottom bunk . I put her stuff down next to the bed and put my hat on the top bunk bed . I sit on the floor and reload my gun and she tries to start small talk , "what are you doing ?" She asks . "Reloading my pistol " I say as I slip bullets gently into the clip . "Oh.." She says and I nod "you hungry ?" I ask her . "Yes! " she exclaims "stay here " I as I get up . I walk swiftly out the cell and into the kitchen ad get her some stew carol and Beth made . I walk back up ad had it to her with a spoon "it's not the best but it's something " I say . She puts the soup down and hugs me "thank you carl" she says and the. Let's go . I blush and then continue to reload my gun. When I am finished I snap the clip into the pistol and put it on safety ... Am I falling for Amanda ? If I was could I handle it if she died or got hurt ?
END OF CHAPTER 2
I really don't know how long these chapters are cause I'm writing this on my phone if it is to short comment and tell me to make them longer !