Abby then herds everyone over into a group. "Okay we have assigned buses to make things easier for everyone. All the Lifetime crew, as in producers, camera people, whatever, are going to be on their own bus following ours because there is no way I'm paying for their bus." Abby says before beginning. "Okay Bus A has Cameron, Aiden, Jack, Will, Ally, Rebecca, Gia, Security man Devan, Security man Chris and his daughter Annabelle, DD, and last but not least, yours truly." Abby reads off a list on her phone.

"Oh can we call if Swaggy Lee's Bus?" Aiden asks excitedly.

"Swaggy Lee's Squad Bus!" Cameron adds.

Abby laughs, "Sure we'll call it Swaggy Lee's Squad Bus."

"Sweet!" The boys celebrate the accomplishment.

"Alright now for Bus B. On bus B we have Katie, Kalani, Mackenzie, Kendall, Maddie, Brynn, Nia, and Jojo. However when the minis arrive this bus will also be home to Elliana, Ariana, Lilliana, and Sammy."

"I propose that our bus be called the, wait for it." Jojo does jazz fingers across her face dramatically, "The Star Bus."

"Whatever you kids want to call the bus, you can." Abby shakes her head at Jojo's craziness.

"The Star bus it shall be called then!" Kalani agrees and starts doing intense jazz hands.

"Those poor minis will have to live with this when they get here." Abby messes with Kalani and scrolls further down the page on her phone. I'm super glad we got a bus with all of us girls. It's going to be super fun and I still can't imagine riding around on a tour bus.

"Now Bus C is the last bus and it will be filled by, "Jess, Holly, Ashlee, Kira, Melissa, and Amanda. However when the minis arrive it'll also be occupied by Yoldana, Sari, Stacey, and Victoria."

"Mama Central Bus." Kendall whisper shouts.

"Abby why do we have to share a bus with the mini Moms? The only thing they do is constantly bicker with each other then they try to throw some drama at us." Jess explains, "I'm not sharing a bus with them."

"Jess if you don't want to share a bus with them you're going to have to find your own way to each stop just like Tiffany and Fernando since they decide to come along."

"Abby can't you just put them onto a different bus." Jess suggest.

"They are going to be so disruptive. I can hardly stand them all day I don't think I'd be able to stand them all night as well." Holly adds.

Abby scrunches her mouth together clearly agitated, "No. The bus lists are complete and I'm not changing them now. Bike to the next city if you don't want to take the bus. I could care less how you get there but in that case you'd better start peddling now."

"Abby—" Jess shouts angrily as Abby starts to walk away.

"Jess I don't have time for this! The tour buses are going to be locked until after the showcase. You'll get to see them then. But the buses aren't my main concern right now. We need to stay on schedule!" Abby barks and hurries off until the building with everyone following behind her. So much for a good start to the morning.

Once inside we practice the routines for the showcase as well as we practice for the competition later today. The doors open letting the sea of excited fans inside. The showcase goes well and we perform our routines, Aiden sings two songs, and Cameron even has a chance to show off some of his sick moves. After the showcase we go straight into the showcase running a little low on time.