Twenty

🚨🚨 ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨 🚨
The Thursday posting schedule has a good run for the summer time but now that I'm back at school it's not working for me at all! So we're back to the old days when I get to post whenever I want. It's a lot less stressful and if I'm super excited about a chapter I get to post it right away. With everything being taken into consideration, please expect me to post once a week!

Now please check out this new Chapter
###################################

Most of us have to wake up at the crack of dawn to leave to head to the airport. Kalani and Brynn are flying back to Arizona, Jojo is flying back to Nebraska, and last but not least I'm flying back into Los Angeles. Hours later of sleeping on the plane and the plane touches down on my home turf. My mom and I immediately head to the house and prepare to leave for the Target shoot.

"Hot shot, you're gonna be on national television." My mom nudges me before we get into the car.

"Um, mom we both already are on national television." I point out because of Dance Moms.

She just rolls her eyes, "Fine. You'll be on national television where people aren't fighting all over the place."

"That's more like it." I laugh as I sit down in the passenger seat of the car and buckle the seat belt. Within no time we're off to the filming studios for Target. I'm put in a dressing room with a bunch of other kids getting their hair and makeup on. I've already been through wardrobe and in the commercial I'll be wearing a grey green half sleeve button up top, a navy skirt with a brown belt, and lastly a pair of plain white tennis shoes. My hair is styled into a beautiful pony and then my natural makeup.

I chat with the other kids while we're waiting to start shooting. They all seem pretty cool and all have very different background than me so it's cool to hear their stories. Majority of them come from strictly  modeling careers with a few occasional acting jobs when the time is right.

The Target dog is here because he is actually going to be in the commercial. It's name is actually Bullseye and he is so cute! He is currently getting the paint drawn around his eyes and I can't help but watch him as the makeup artist do so. While getting ready we begin filming some behind the scenes stuff for Youtube.

When everyone is ready the director has everyone come out to the shooting space. The shoot is explained and we find out everything that's going to be going on. To summarize things I'm going to be dancing then Bullseye the dog runs by and I chase after him. I pass by a bunch of the other kids doing various things and I get sort of distracted but keep chasing the dog. Finally I catch the dog pick him up and act relieved, then the commercial ends there. There are high expectations here and especially with me being the lead. I have my name to uphold, along with Abby and the rest of the ALDC's reputation since I'm here representing them.

The shoot starts and I first learn the short dance I have to do. It doesn't take long until we actually start shooting scenes. At break Abby calls me to see how I'm doing and what's going on and I tell her that it's going great and we're almost done filming. We then talk about how tonight I'm doing the ALDC apparel and bags shoot later. Such a busy day for me especially since Liv, my mom, and I are leaving for New York tonight!

While waiting to resume filming I post a picture I took earlier with Bullseye captioned, Bullseye and I are up to something... What do you guys think? After posting the picture I like a photo Target posted of me at a point where I was dancing.