Twenty One

"Wake up you two party animals!" My mom shakes Liv and I awake. We had to say goodbye to New York and hop on a plane back to Los Angeles.

Not much happened on the plane other than sleeping because Liv and I stayed up really late and were completely exhausted come morning. If you can even consider waking up at five am morning. We didn't even land on our home grounds until nine am. My mom somehow was energized enough to drive Liv and I back to our house.

We get there and Liv and I walk up to my room and fall into an instant sleep. We don't sleep for much longer because I have a lot to get done for Australia today. When I say we I mean that I dread packing so I make Liv help me. We successfully finish packing everything that can be packed for Australia today. I don't know what I would do without Liv keeping me on top of my stuff. I'm a literal mess.

Liv and I go to Churro Calientes for lunch then go to the ALDC together and take a Hip Hop class. Liv was very greatful to be in the class and she got to meet Aiden. After class Liv and I clean ourselves up and we go to the Grove for a bit of shopping.

We go back to Liv's house and my mom meets us there. We have another combined family dinner with the whole gang. Liv's parents, my mom, Liv's older brother Trey, his girlfriend Casey, and lastly Liv's little brother Jake. It was so much fun. I even got to stay the night at Liv's.

***

In the morning the next day my mom picks me up and we go home. I spent the day as a complete lazy day. Doing nothing but lounging around in my sweat pants. It was my last day before Australia, It was a very nice Wednesday. It probably was the last nice and relaxing Wednesday for a while.

Sadly the day leaves me and it's the big day. Time to get on a plane and go to Australia. But let's not get ahead of ourselves that's later tonight, I cannot overlook the fact that I get to go on Ellen today!

The girls are all flying back in from their home towns today. They should have gotten back in early this morning. We're all going to go meet at the studio and spend this day as a preparation day.

We're going to receive all of our ALDC Australia clothing. Which we have to shove into a separate suitcase, not excited about that but it needs to be done. Abby's going to be going over rules, guidelines, and information about ALDC events. We're getting competition information and anything else she might need to tell us. It's going to be a boring morning. I'm glad I get to leave at noon to go to Ellen with Abby and my mom. The rest of the girls have to stay at the studio and sign a bunch of headshots. I'm glad I've already finished all of mine Abby required because if not that's what I'd be doing on the plane ride.

My mom and I arrive at the studio pulling in another suitcase for all my ALDC Australia clothes. The rest of our stuff in packed into the car waiting for later to be put on the plane.

"Hey Katie." The girls greet me when I sit down next to them on the bleachers in the hallway. My mom takes a seat with the other moms.

"Hey." I reply sitting down. I'm wearing comfortable black leggings and a short cut white hoodie. I'll be changing and looking presentable at Ellen later so I don't really care about how I look too much right now.

"Wow you missed me so much." Maddie messes with me when I sit down next to her.

"Do you want me to be happier?"

"Yes, you're suppose to be super excited to see me. Do it over again."

I roll my eyes and get up and walk back down the hallway and out the door. I pull the door open with a big smile on my face and run down the hall with my arms open. "Oh my gosh Maddie I've missed you so much it's been like three whole days! I started to forget what your voice sounded like!" I mock evidently annoyed.