Wattpad Anniversary

Today marks the day that bored Taylor made an account on Wattpad. It's my one year Wattpad Anniversary. It doesn't even seem like it can possibly be that long ago but somehow it is. The amount of friends that I have made on Wattpad in the last year is unbelievable. These people help cheer me up when I'm down and they are people I can laugh with. They have my back and I have theirs. Wattpad has made me grow as a writer and you can easily tell that from my first chapter in ALDC Transformed compared to the last one. Aside from the writing I've read a boatload of books all with unique stories all special in their own way. Not to mention Wattpad somehow is teaching me important time management skills...

If you've read this far I'd like to give a special whole hearted thank you. Thanks for reading my books and supporting me on this journey. It's been a crazy one and it's an experience that I wouldn't give up. Wow my eyes are tearing up right now. I'm definitely not looking to leave Wattpad anytime soon and hopefully this will be the first of years to come. Can't wait to make more memories here on Wattpad!Please remember if you ever want someone to rant, laugh, or just talk to, I'm always here for you so just shoot me a direct message. Keep being yourselves and don't forget you're worth it. Completely and totally worth it. I love you all so very much!

Keep Smiling 😘
     - xoxo Taylor