Chapter 13 - The Truth

What.?

Ok well I guess I'm some freak.

....

Well that means Amy is one too!

Ha

I thought there was only one earth... how disappointing.

These were the random thoughts going through my head at the news. I had to take a few breaths to get my heart rate down.

I looked over at Amy and I wish I had my phone to capture this beautiful moment.

Amy looked shocked beyond belief. Her face was pale and shaking. She was clutching her new phone in her hand and was trying to breathe deeply to calm herself down.

If I hadn't been so weirded out by this news, I probably would have laughed until I was crying.

I'm guessing everyone else in the room had already heard the news except for us, because they barely looked surprised.

At this moment Tony took the moment to come in with his package of blueberries.

"Blueberry.. anyone?"

"Stark." Nick said and gave him a intense look. Tony thought  the meaning was because of his bad advertising, and took a different turn with his blueberries.

"You know what, I never really liked these blueberries, the texture is funny and I think they are interesting... However if y'all try them, they will turn into amazing- "
"Thank you Stark, but I'm sure we are all set in appetite." Said Nick

Tony stopped talking and finally noticed the tension in the room. After he finally realized, the room fell into an tensed awkward silence.

I am proud to say that I rid the people of their silence just by claiming that I would "go somewhere that's not here to get a fresh bit of air". I then turned on my heel and left them behind.

I closed my eyes as the wind blew in my face. I think the thing I love the best aside from tormenting Amy, is to just sit somewhere outside and feel the wind ruffle through my long hair. In this case I was on top of the building which I came to know as Stark tower. Who knew it could be such a nice view of the city. I opened my eyes as I remembered that I forgot to ask all the people who they were and why they wanted us. However I was enjoying myself and decided that I would learn later, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Can I sit?"
I turned around to find it was Lyric who had asked.

"Yeah"

There was a little bit of silence and we both looked out on the city. Finally he broke the silence.

"I guess it's a big shock finding out that your life has been a lie."

"Are you trying to make me feel better or did you just come here to gloat?" I looked at him incredulously.

"Nah, I think I agree with you in that Amy is the most fun to torment."

At this moment I had to turn and give him an creeped out stare, because I had never told anyone that tormenting Amy was one of my favorite things. I was really creeped out and a feeling of insecurity came over me. However I just said:

"How do you know?" In a perfectly calm tone.

"Everyone can see that you hate her. It's not like you try to hide it or anything."

I stared at him. Sure I hated Amy, but I didn't really make it that obvious. I was only really rude to her when I was around her and only her.

"Okay okay."
He was silent, and then he said quietly: