Chapter 26 - To a New Life

I woke up in the infirmary at the Avenger's facility. The first person I saw was Bruce Banner and he was fiddling with something on the other side of the room. I cleared my throat and tried to sit up. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I moved and I winced. I looked to my right and saw Lyric sleeping on the bed next to mine.

"Y/N! Welcome back we missed you." Bruce walked over to my bed as cheerful as I remember him being.

"How long was I out?" My voice was cracked and it was a little difficult for me to talk. Bruce walked across the room to get me some water as he replied.

"About 3 days." I gasped.

"That long?" My mind was blown.

"Yeah. You really exhausted yourself in that fight." He looked concerned. "Is that a problem?" I stared at him.

"Well it's just a long time. The last thing I remember.." I strained my memory "Was looking up at Natasha..."

"Yup and then we brought you back here." I sat up quickly and winced.

"What happened to Endre? and Julienne? And the Asgardians?" I was about to ask another question when Bruce held up his hands to stop me from stressing out too much.

"Everything is going well. Thor and Loki are bringing back the Asgardians back to Asgard and helping get them readjusted. The Frost Giants were forced out of Asgard and they have also returned to their home planet, Jotunheim. They also helped living conditions on Svartalfheim improve and Julienne went back there with everyone. We had to break the news to her that you aren't her daughter and that was a bit hard for her. Oh! and the Endreas kid is currently in a cell underneath Asgard. But hey want to hear something interesting?" I nodded. "You remember how forever ago we did those tests and you said you heard a voice screaming? Apparently you and Julienne have crossed paths a long time ago." I must have had a confused look on my face because Banner laughed. "Confused?" I nodded. "Well, you aren't from Earth. You and Amy are sisters and you are from Asgard. A long time ago the elves invaded Asgard and there was a war. You both were taken from your mom which explains the screaming. You obviously were then brought to Earth and given to the orphanage caretakers.

"Do you know who my dad is?" Banner chuckled.

"I do know who he is but you have to promise not to be too shocked." I furrowed my eyebrows as he chuckled again.

"You DNA is a 50% match with Thor's adopted brother Loki. He is your dad." I gasped.

"Does Amy know?"

"Nope, not yet. We haven't really found the time to tell her. She's been extra..." he looked up at the ceiling as he searched for the right word. "..extra difficult recently so a lot of us have been avoiding her." I laughed.

"Been there."

~Time Skip~

Two weeks passed and Amy and I were both aware of our father figure. Thor also informed Loki that he had two daughters and he said that Loki almost passed out from shock. I met with him a week ago and it was the most awkward thing that has ever happened to me. We both just sat staring at each other.

I think the most disappointing thing to me though was that Amy was my sister. I have always been trying to find a way to escape that annoying girl but turns out she's my sister and I'll never know peace. Who knew.

Despite this, we both started to discover real happiness and just in the two weeks that we have been back, my relationship with a lot of the Avengers has improved drastically. Natasha didn't seem as irritated by me and I spent a lot more time with her and Wanda.

Lyric also finally got better. After a spell from Doctor Strange he was back to his old self. It was funny because Pepper wouldn't let him do anything by himself for the longest time and I teased him which he hated.

However, as much as I loved the Avenger's facility, it didn't feel like home. After much discussion Amy and I were going to be relocated which brings us to the present day.

I have been standing with Amy on the open plain for the past couple hours now. Clint Barton had pulled out the grill and we had a last lunch all together as a big group. Finally we were to leave. I made eye contact with Amy and we both smiled. We were going to Asgard to live with our father in the castle. Because Loki is a criminal practically everywhere we also have to live under the supervision of Thor and Sif but I know we feel the same amount of happiness about moving to a new place. I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and waved to the Avengers as I felt the rainbow engulf me.

I was going home.

A/N: AHHHHHHH I FINISHED IT! I think this took me around 7 years to finish? All I know is it's been a very very long time. Not going to lie I thought I wouldn't finish it but I powered through. I hope all of you enjoyed it. Thank you SO MUCH for all the support. I love all of you. <33333