Chapter 10

A/N: Dear Jubileus it's been a while since I updated this just wanted to release this. Thanks for waiting patiently, and once again thank you KittyKollision for letting me write this fanfic.

Also this is unedited so don't mind the typos and errors.

* * *

Walking down the streets of New York Kalina could not believe she actually met the Vergil. But then again a whole lot of strange magical things has been happening to her lately. But one thing that seemed to stick with her was that Kana Marie girl. Why did she look so familiar? Could they have met before and Kalina not know it or something else?

All this dimensional traveling and talks of demons, gods, and video games is giving me a headache!

"Hold up a second!" Zero began eyeing a sparkling green car with no roof, and sitting in front of the steering wheel was a portly man with his back faced to them. "Is that who I think it is!?" Zero spoke to herself as she quickened her pace. "Zero wait up!" Kalina called after her.

Hearing that name causes the man in the car to turn around to face us. He wore a large business suit and his dark brown hair slicked back in a ponytail with a fedora overtop. Kalina's eyes widened with surprise as any fan of Bayonetta could guess who this man was.

"Z-Zero!? Oh hell no. No no no no no no no! It's bad enough you and Bayonetta trash my car and I've been evading both of those crazy witches for a while but you show up too!? FUGGETTABOUTIT!"

And the signature catchphrase only proves it. Zero just put a hand on her hip as she took out a strawberry lollipop and put it in her mouth. "Hello again Enzo, you'd think after all that cash I helped you make last time we saw each other you would be happy to see me?"

The New Yorker Italian looked flabbergasted. "Do you know how many times my car got destroyed because of you, Bayonetta, and Jeanne!? It took almost every cent I earned to fix it, and then my kids birthdays came up which left me broke!"

Zero could only laugh at Enzo's predicament, and to be honest Kalina did too. "Don't forget that you still haven't paid your tab at Rodin's", Kalina butted in making Enzo shift his attention to Kalina. "Who the fuck is this!? Is she a witch too!? Get the hell away from me, you won't be taking my money you credit hijacking vampires!"

Kalina and Zero shared an unimpressed look. "Is he always like this?" Kalina asked her white haired friend. Zero shook her head. "Only when me, Bayo, and Jeanne are involved."

"Speaking of which we need a ride to Rodin's, it's Kalina's birthday and I promised to take Kalina to see Bayonetta." Enzo immediately shook his head. "As I said before no no no no no no and no! I'm trying to save my car from supernatural collateral damage and you guys want me to take you to those two witches who's on God's death list! UNBEFREAKINLIEVEABLE!"

"Actually both Jubileus and Aesir is dead Enzo, or did you not keep up with the events in your own world?" Kalina butted in once more. "It's quite alright Kalina, I know exactly what will change dear Enzo's mind."

Kalina was about to open her mouth to question Zero's methods when the white haired Demi-God summoned Diamond Dust into her hand and aimed it right in between Enzo's eyes. "Look Enzo, buddy we've been friends for a while and all I want is to treat my friend for her birthday. But I'm sure if your not willing to take us to Rodin's I'm sure you and Gomorrah can have a nice chat. You do remember Gomorrah do you?"

The portly man gulped as he stared down the barrel of Zero's gun. "Alright fine, but if my car gets damaged in anyway you two are repairing the damages." Zero smiled with victory as Diamond Dust suddenly disappeared from her hands whilst the duo of demon slayers hopped into Enzo's car.