GOOD GRAVYYY

OK so most likely all the people that post chapters are going to be writing about "how they love their followers" and crap....and shout out their "boy/girlfriend" that's they met here. but as you should know I don't do what would most likely be done.

don't get me wrong I love all of you!! but I have another story to tell...

today I made a note for a special person to me. every time he speaks my heart flutters and his gaze is everything to me...even if he hardly ever looks at me..

anywayyy I decided to day was the perfect day to tell him how I felt. how he makes me feel. of course I didn't say it to his face hehe.  I wrote a little note for him I cant remember entirely but this is the just of it:

"hey,

I was wondering, will you be my valentine. but like my special valentine? ive never had a boy as one before. its usually my sister and that in itself is weird. if you don't want to its fine, but if you do, I will be honored. "

then I signed it and folded it . I thought "I cant believe im doing this. I cant believe im doing this. what am I doing?-" my thoughs were then interrupted. he was....LOOKING AT ME!! Of course I was in a state of panic so I didn't look very desirable. and it wasn't like "just looked at me for no reason" stare. it was a "had a lock on me" stare. I was even more terrified.

so when I passed his desk. I dropped the note. I. was. TERRIFIED. my breathing was shaky. my legs were weak. my throat was dry. I was lighthead. I couldn't breath!!

he hasn't spoken to me or even looked at me since. im really scared on how he will reply...

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Spread peace and keep looking up wishers