Funny stories

This is a compilation of funny and embarrassing stories of me. Yeah. Enjoy my embarrassment.

Story #1
So I'm sitting down doing my work and little did I know behind me was one of the support beams for the room. (The dining room of the school btw). So I'm sitting down doing whatever and I think I had to throw something away?.... I can't remember.. anyways. I get up and then suddenly it's a love scene.

Suddenly my arms were wrapped around the side of a pole

Suddenly my arms were wrapped around the side of a pole..... I star into the blank star of the wall and notice the boys across the room laugh and chuckle. I pushed away in embarrassment. I got up and finished what I set out to do.. which I forgot what that was.. so yeh.

Story #2

It was test day part two. Because we started late the first day. I finally finished my tests. I put all my papers in my feasts as usual. Things were going well. Well they were... until I had to give the folder to the teacher. Now usually when we tell her we're done she tells us where to put our folders. I got up from my chair. Walked up to her and said

"Miss.. I Uh- I'm done with- where- uh- miss- where- do I- um...-" I exhaled and looked at all the laughing students and humored teacher. I looked up at the ceiling and recited: I'm finished. Where do I put my test folder? "Miss, where do I put my- um... my Uh..." I shook the folder up and down. Until I was able to speak again. "My test folder!" I returned the folder. As I returned to my seat mockery of my stuttering was heard. They laughed and I let out a giggled myself. I sat in shame and silently cried.

Funny story # 3

Ok to start off this is something only few people will find funny. Of course it hurts and makes me laugh to look back on this so.. yeah.. this is how I found out my grandmother died.

Me and my sister had to stay otter school (my church. I go to private school mind you) were in the eating area with two of my friends. The preacher walks in. We say hello and he puts his hands together and says. "Sorry to hear about your grandmother. See our parent were at the hospital with her. Taking care of her. Or so we thought. "What..." we asked. "Oh you haven't heard about her?" He asked us looking us in the eyes. "Oh... I probably should've said anything.." he looked down. "Well she passed today. Sorry it was coming." He said. My heart sank and I burst into tears the moment he left the room.

Yeah and then embraces we're shared. And sad stuff. ANYWAY!

Funny story #4

I arrived the chapel. And the car next us parked before we did. But they were still exiting their vehicle. A person with a gray button up black, iron pants, and shiny, black shoes. The short that barely touched the neck entranced me. The way- wait. She!? Strides across the parking lot with an umbrella over... her!?.... shoulder. I couldn't not look at her. Her mother was my grandmothers friend. I kept turning back. Kept angling my self to get a good view of her. Her mother left her with my mom (because he's had work). We spent the rest of the time there talking and get this... I GOT HER NUMBER!! 

Haha yeah that's all I got for now..

Oh yeah and dodgers lost!, DANGIT! DARN ASTROS!! 😫😫😤😤😩😩😩😫😩😩😫😩

Thrilling game though.. thrilling game.. lol

Bye, loves