Oh boy

Me and my friend were talking I forgot about what then her says "I'm going to find out wether you want me to or not!" He playfully shouted at me. "Ugh just let it go please.." I said angrily. "Nope if I have to loom over your back. I will," he smirked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. We continued walking over the bridge. "What are you doing?.." he felt him behind me. His chest against me back. His thigh touching the back of my leg. " I told you I'll find out.." he said in his deep voice.

I took another step I felt his leg muscles flex against mine. I felt his knees touch the back of my leg. His breath was hot on my neck, "stop please." I said peeved. But I didn't want him to move. "No.." He said. I walked longer we were walking at the same pace now. Like we are one person. Like we're in perfect sync.

We were.

For some reason I dint want this moment to end. Wanted to keep feeling his breath on my neck. I wanted to keep feeling his chest on my back. I wanted to keep feeling his legs move at the same pace as mine. He laughed right in my ear and I shivered at the feeling. He moved aside and began to walked ahead of me which face me a perfect view of him.

We continued over the long bridge almost all the way over it. The sun was setting. The sky was turning into a blue, purple, and pink color. It blazed on his skin. He looked like a model. I wish I had a camera at the time to capture the moment.

Then

Then I woke up

Me: 0-0.............. CRAP!!😖