16: "Cataleya"/ Her Bleeding heart

*it's a short one*

Mahalo for reading..

"I like Henriquetta", saad ni Mr.Mori, habang pauwi na sila ni Reece. "I'm sure your Mom will adore her".

"Dad, we're not in that kind of relationship", sagot ni Reece.

It's the truth, iniisip pa rin niya ang mga sinabi ni Henri kanina. May nagmamay-ari na talaga nang puso niya. Kahit masakit, tatanggapin niya iyon. Hanggang sa kaya na nitong magmahal ulit.

"But I can tell from the way you look at her, your heart's been captured son", deklara nitong nakangiti. "They say Love is a disease, you have to cure it before it becomes Chronic. I don't know if it's just me but I've seen rich young women at the prime of their lives happy and content but all I can see from her is sadness and melancholy, am I wrong?"

Reece kept mum and the two drove in silence.

Henri woke up the next day in her suite, tears streaming her pretty face.

While taking a shower, she thought of how different her life was noong buhay pa ang mga magulang niya. She was cheerful and lively. Pero naglaho lahat nang mawala ang mga ito. She became miserable, dejected and despondent.

It's funny how the world goes upside down in a spur-of-the- moment. One day you're happy then the next you're in misery.

She could have accepted the fact that she loses both her parents at a vey young age because Quinn will be there for her.

But Quinn too, had to leave.

She tried to take her mind off things and she scanned her suite, nothing's changed since the last time she came. There's just one addition a single stem Crimson Cataleya (Cattleya) she looked at it and tears began to well up in her eyes yet once more.

While wiping her tears she whispered "Very pretty, yet you're like a bleeding heart, mourning for a lost love, mourning for a lover's betrayal" and the forlorn look on the violinists face returned. Her sentiments, her anguish, her anger that not even Luca can appease.

A sudden knock on the door brought her senses back. Nang buksan niya ito, it's Luca on the door and her face lit up.

"Reece called, mag-aattend ka raw nang anniversary nina Tito SHiro so I brought your dress", Luca smiling. He's carrying a box and a boquet of Crimson Cataleya's her favorite. "Si Yaya ang pumili niyan, hindi mo pa raw naisusuot".

She smiled and gave Luca a hug.

Alam ni Luca she's been crying again.

Kailan nga ba matatapos ang kalungkutan sa buhay nilang dalawa?

Parang bangungot na hindi nila matakasan dahil kahit kailan ay hindi na sila magigising.

Nasa ganoon pa rin silang position nang mag-ring ang phone ni Luca, it's Reece asking them to join him for breakfast.

"Okae lang if ayaw mo munang lumabas", alo ni Luca sa pinsan. "Sasabihin ko na lang kay Reece next time na lang".

"No, it's okae. let me wash up first" sagot naman nito.

Naroon din pala sa hotel si Reece, nagmadali itong pumunta nang malamang pupunta si Luca. Gusto rin niyang makasama mag-breakfast si Henri pero hindi niya alam kung paano sasabihin without acting like a fool.

Pagbaba nang mga ito the first thing he noticed was Henri's puffy eyes. He'll give up everything to make those tears go away.

Tama nga ang papa niya, 'Mahal niya si Henri, dahil kung nalulungkot ito, nalulungkot din siya. Bawat tugtog nito nang malungkot na musika, nadudurog din ang puso niya.'

"Good morning", bati niya sa mga ito.

"Morning", Henri smiled, pinasigla pa nito ang boses niya.

But whatever she does, there's no denying the pain in her eyes.

Kahit nandoon si Luca, Reece reached for her hand at pinisil ito. Like telling her that he's there, he can be her Superman.

Henri smiled this time, more cheerful.

Naisip ni Reece, kahit saglit lang, kahit konti lang, mapasaya naman niya ito. Kahit hindi man siya ang laman nang puso ni Henri, basta maging masaya lang ito.

youtube: when I look at you

thanks to:

MileyCyrusVEVO