Chapter 38: War Time Planning

“What do you have for us Seth?” I asked him.

“I have everything planned out to the last second. I’ll go over everything detail by detail first and don’t interrupt. I’ll answer all questions last so I don’t lose my train of thought and forget something.”

I nodded, “Good idea. Go.”

“Nikki is going to leave with special weapons and supplies she will be able to hide at all times. She will have four days to convince the Silthra that Jasmine is a lying to get them on her side. Three days from now I will be leaving in the morning with Teegan and we’re going to take a plane to motels we have set up for everyone to stay at. Halfway through the day Carlot and Vince are going to start going to a motel by foot then that night John and Selma will be traveling by bus to that same motel. The day after that we will be releasing Layal and the rest of the army at different times throughout the day; you can choose your mode of transportation. The last to leave will be Topanga and Sam, and Rolla and Pilote; they will also be choosing their mode of transportation. The day they leave the decoy bus will be going off. They will need to get to the bus minutes after it goes off and the rest of us will surround the Silthra. Hopefully by then the Silthra will be at the bus and we’ve been able to destroy some of them. That’s when the war starts.”

“And all of us will have our own weapons we’re carrying with us?” Teegan asked.

“Yes,” Seth asked. “The chosen ones’ weapons along with those of Topanga and Sam will be easily hidden under our clothes and in our bags. The army’s weapons will be harder to hide, but they will be carrying large bags with them so it’s not noticeable to the humans.”

“Has the decoy bomb been made?” I asked him.

Seth nodded, “And the bomb can only harm the Silthra. A soldier in the Tigma army will be driving the bus along with other members of the army riding the bus. The Silthra will come onto the bus to attack us and then the bomb will go off, killing any Silthra near. The remaining will be left for us to fight.”

“What’s our goal?” Carlot asked. “Are we trying to kill all of them or are we trying to get them to surrender so we can live freely.”

“We want to live freely,” I told them, “And we want to live without fear of us being killed every moment of the day. If we can get the Silthra to surrender and convince everyone on their side that we are indeed the good guys then we should we able to live freely in the human world. If they don’t surrender however, then it may come down to killing all of them and convincing the humans in another way.”

“Exactly,” Seth said, “We don’t want to kill all of them, but we will if we have to. The humans can be a very stubborn but understanding race so it would take a lot of speeches to convince them of what we’ve been doing. If we can’t get them to agree then I’m afraid we’ll all be going to jail.”

“Who is everybody?” Vince asked.

“The entire Tigma race,” I answered, “And possibly all the Silthra that are left. We’re breaking the human laws with what we are doing so they’re gonna have to be understanding if we want to get away with this. They won’t want to accept a fight breaking out in their country involving people who have abilities not known to them.”

“Are we all clear on the plan?” Seth asked.

“I have a question,” Pilote said. “How are you going to be using your force field abilities?”

“I’ll be using it in battle where it’s needed. There are certain people in battle that I need to make sure stay safe and unharmed throughout the fighting. I’ll be in hiding protecting them. I’ll see everything, but I probably won’t be fighting unless I have to.”