•Chapter Four•

Start from the beginning

I just took the first thing I saw and put it on.

Don't make noise Dani!

I just sneaked into my office building. I'm on my way to my room.

Yes! Just two more step—

"Ms.Ethan! My office now!" There stood the Greek god. He has a black three piece suit now. His hair is slicked back with a small strand falling on his forehead. His green eyes as usual glaring at me.

I followed him to his office. I wonder if he ever smiled. I need to do a research on that.

"Can I get a explanation on why your are late?" He asked.

"I had given you a letter saying that I won't come today,right?" I asked. I'll just make him believe I have a letter and he might leave me alone.

"I can't find any letter here. As long as I remember you didn't give me a letter." He said.

"Oh! You might have lost it." I said trying my best not to burst out and tell the truth.

"If you had given a letter saying you wouldn't be coming, then why are you here?" He asked. Damn! He's a genius.

"Oh! Well.....you see.....I had dream about you shouting at me and asking me why I was late. So.....I came." I said. Keep going Dani! You're doing good.

"Well, I want you to go back to your office fill in these files and," he pointed another file and continued, "copy these files." 

"Okay." I took the files and went to my office. How I wish I listened to my grandmother. I wouldn't have been here if I had joined my nonna and nonno in the farm. I miss them. I'll go to visit them later.

I started filling the files and copying it down the computer.

My phone started buzzing. As I looked at the phone I couldn't help the smile that came to my face.

"Nonna!" I exclaimed.
(Nonna meaning-grandmother)

"Oh! My ears. Stop shouting mio bambino!" Nonna said. I could imagine a cute frown on her wrinkly face.
(Mio Bambino-my baby)

"How many times will tell you not to call me bambino? It makes me feel like a bimbo." I said.

"Non per me.Siete sempre il mio piccolo bambino." She said.