New Story!!!!

Rosabella is a sweet and innocent girl

Rosabella is a sweet and innocent girl. She was left at the doorstep of Mr.Kingsley's house. Since then she was Mr. and Mrs. Tribbiani's sweet daughter.

Zachariah Knight is The Mafia King. He is rude, arrogant, cold and cold blooded killer.

And he's back to claim what is his.
«_________________________________»
° Mature content°

Sneak peek:

In the grey sky of early dawn, stars still glowed, as happy memories light up a life that is nearing its close.

A middle aged man was walking through the town, now and again drawing his tattered clothes tighter to shield the baby from the cold and biting wind.

From some houses came the sweet voices of women singing at their work, little giggles of children as they ran to their school bus and the sounds helped him along his lonely way. Except for an occasional bark of a dog, the distant steps of a jogger or the screech of a bird, the whole town was wrapped in deathly silence.

Most of its inhabitants were still in the arms of sleep, the sleep which grew more and more profound on the account of the intense winter cold; for the cold used sleep to extend its sway over all things even as a false friend pulls his chosen victim with caressing smiles.

The man shivered at times but fixed of purpose, plodded on till he came out of the town-gate on to a straight road. Along this he now went to a somewhat slower pace, tightening his hold on the baby.

On one side of the road was a row of trees, on the other side the town's public garden. The sky was darker now and he cold more intense, for the biting wind was blowing straight along the road.

At the end of the garden stood a handsome bungalow of the newest style. Light gleamed through the crevices of it's closed door and windows.