•Chapter Two•

Q| Which place are you guys from?
ans| Las Vegas

____________
.•*•.Chapter 2.•*•.

"Thousands of people

"Thousands of people. Thousands of rude ones. Thousands of people to protect. She had to slap that guy and call that guy "nincompoop"." Angela said staring at me.

"You know that Chang is a good guy. He is like an uncle to me. I couldn't stand that guy beating him up." I said.

We were currently sitting in Kristine's house discussing about what had happend.

Anna came bursting into the living room with Lisa.

"Dani! It's all over the news how a random cafe girl slapped the one and only füćking ruthless billionaire,Xavier Knights." Lisa said. Hearing the name 'Xavier Knight' they stiffened.

"Who the f is Xavier Knight?" I asked

"That one billionaire who is ruthless and known for his rude ways and-
Oh my God! He is going to kill you." Anna said with wide eyes.

"Okay. Guys look at the bright side." I said smiling. "I'm popular."

"Somebody kill her." Lisa said staring blankly at me.

"Guys leave that topic. It's just going to be a rumor for few days and then everything back to normal. I have a job to find." I said changing the topic.

"Job? You already have one." Kristine said staring at me.

"Well you see I need to pay my bills. So I have an interview tomorrow at some office and I need my beauty sleep." I said.

"Oh! Did you check details and learn about the company?" Angela asked.

"Umm.....no? Should I?" I said.

"Bitch!" Anna screamed.

"Meh! It doesn't matter." I said.

I hate waking up in the morning

I hate waking up in the morning. I believe I told that once. I have my job interview today. I have to get this job.

What do I wear! It's gotta be some working clothes.