Manorian-Valentines Day Modern AU

Hey y'all :)).. as promised a manorian one shot which will be a super short one tho. Hope y'all like it ❤️❤️👏🏻👌🏼

As Dorian walked through the hallways, Chaol popped out of nowhere and patted him on his back, "bro, you good?".
Dorian and Chaol have been best friends since freshman year in high school. Undeniably, Dorian was the most popular guy in high school but he felt annoyed by the attentions the girls usually gave him, but Dorian was always nice to them. Politely says by no and walking away.
It was now their senior year and Valentines has apparently came. Almost every single girl in the class was waiting for roses from Dorian but to anyone's surprise... he bought none.
With red roses everywhere at school, Dorian couldn't help but miss Aelin. Aelin was now with Rowan but they were all on good terms. He would used to imagine how they would spend Valentine's Day together...but that was over now. All he could ever think of Aelin was that she's a good friend.
"Yeah man, I'm good" Dorian replied to Chaol. But after last week where the new girl had moved in, Dorian had been crazy for that chic. As a friend he would tell Chaol everything but not this time.
Falling for Manon, a goth girl would definitely be the end of his life. Chaol would be laughing to death if he know this.
As the two most popular guys at school walked pass the girls in the hallways, they didn't even bat an eye on the girls as they continued to chat away. But soon Dorian noticed the red bouquet of roses that Chaol was trying to hide by his side.
To his surprise Chaol was holding a bouquet of red roses himself as Dorian looked at his friend. This could explain the unusual lack of confidence of Chaol.
Dorian grinned and asked his friend "who's that for?"
Chaol turned red like a strawberry and Dorian continued to mock him. "It's for Yrene..."
Even though Chaol didn't tell him about the crush on Yrene, he could've guessed correctly. Every single time the girls would try to flank around Chaol, he wouldn't even care and would look for someone. Weeks later, he couldn't take off his eyes on Yrene in biology and literature. Dorian gave Chaol the mocking grin which even made him redder.
"What man! It's not like I don't know about your infinite crush on that Manon chic"
It was now Dorian's turn to blush...
"What...don't you think your best friend would hv known ?"
A few seconds later someone caught Dorian's eyes. Manon was wearing a red leather jacked with ripped jeans. They were so ripped that her whole leg could be seen. Underneath that jacket she was wearing a black cropped top that said "I'm a witch, fuck me bitch". The cropped top showed her flat pierced belly which Dorian was blushing even more. All he could think right now was pinning her to that locker like a masterpiece and lick her clean... To his own surprise, this was the first time he ever had any kind of thought towards a girl.
He was looking at Manon for so long that she noticed him back and grinned which snapped Dorian's leash.
He wanted Manon so bad that he walked up to her. But the moment that they were inches apart, Dorian didn't know what he was going o say in this awkward situation.
"D-d-do you have a b-band aid?" Dorian was stuttering and he now looked like a tomato.
Manon stared at him blackly and said "so I look like I fucking have one?"
"Er... I hope you do c-cuz I just scraped my knee falling for you..."
Dorian intentionally said it loudly and all the girls were gaping and the guys were saying something like 'way to go bro'.
Manon looked at Dorian dead in the eyes and purred to him "you do look like someone needs to kiss that knee for you..." She then looked down to his shirt where it said Hot prince with a crown and purred "princeling"
Right then, Dorian stopped blushing and knew that Manon wasn't going anywhere. He slowly said into her ears "you are going to regret that" he pulled back to take a look at her shirt and purred "witchling..."
"Make me" was all Manon said before she looked at him in the eyes again. Not of love but of desire.
That was the last string that Dorian had and Manon had cut him loose. He didn't care who was looking and pinned Manon onto the locker and kissed her, to his surprise, Manon kissed back. He could feel the envious wave frequency from the other girls. As the bell rang, the students started to move to classes but Dorian was still admiring his masterpiece when a teacher yelled at both of them
"Dorian Havilliard and Manon Blackbeak in the principled office immedietly!"
Dorian's chuckled was soon silenced by a kiss which made the teacher yell again. But Dorian couldn't make out what the teacher was saying because he was lost into Manon's world as he kissed her back. Manon simply pointed her middle finger towards the teacher and continued to kiss Dorian. With that, Dorian carried her up not breaking the kiss and started to run towards the door. He finally broke the kiss where he purred into her ears again "lets go somewhere more private witchling..."
when both sides them reached the back of the school, before their lips could meet again Manon looked at Dorian's pants and said "nice pants , mind if I try on the zippers?" With that said, they were inseparable.

Aedion's POV

Has both of them not realized that the third floor could see them fucking in the back of the school through the glass window ?
As the whole class crowed in the window looking at those pairs of love birds, Aedion found himself amused by how Ms. Nori hadn't ran out to told the principled but had stood here gawking at that sight, it was priceless.
As the murmurs erupted in the class, he found himself looking at Lysandra which stood a meter away from him. They have started dating last Friday and Aedion was seriously in love with this girl and her beauty. He stared at her for a couple of seconds and when she looked back at him, he stared back onto the image of Manon and Dorian making out and said

"You know...? We should do that sometimes"

Word count: 1099 😛