Feysand-Valentines Day Modern AU

Hello readers :) I'm super sorry I hunt updated for so long... Ive been outside of the country so yeah.. I'm doing a small oneshot for you guys-it's a valentines day special. Anyways I'm probably going to write another valentines day oneshot for another ship other that feysand (maybe today or tomorrow). Anyways I love y'all and hope you guys like it. 

***btw this one isn't like the cute fluffy valentines day one but I'll write the cute fluffy one for Manorian/lysaedion in the next chap

Feyre's POV

I slammed the door behind me with a loud bang--

"Feyre come back here! I'm not done with yo--"

I shut myself out from the voice. His voice. Tamlin... I can't believe this is happening today... Valentines day. It's quite ironic actually how I'm breaking up with my fiancé on Valentines day. But how am I going to live with myself after relying so much on him. I loved him- 

or so I thought.

As I step out from the threshold, I am overwhelmed with the smell of roses. Roses everywhere. I can't even imagine how the faintest smell of roses could even become this strong. In front of Tamlin's apartment was a mall. Usually not a busy one but today... the whole building was decorated with red roses, pink balloons, and white curtains. The streets were so busy. Cars everywhere. People everywhere. As I took the sight in front of me, tears starts to fall. Droplets of water hits the ground. As I look around, all I saw were couples holding hands. One hand holding another, the other holding bouquets of roses and red floating balloons. I was supposed to hold one today, but...

I tried to hold another tear from dropping down my fragile face which felt like glass right now. I was so broken. Images starts to flash. Images of me and Tamlin. 

Tamlin was a good person. Tamlin still is...

He just, he just loved me too much. I remember last year's valentines where he surprised me with a bouquet of roses and this apartment. I remembered the day where I stepped into this apartment with him.

"A new start." He once said.

I remember the new smell of wood when I walked inside of the room. Even though it was small with only one bedroom, a toilet, and a dining room, I loved it. That moment when I felt the warm sunlight through the window of my new home, I felt that I was fixed. Before then, I was a broken glass but Tamlin had fixed me, healed me completely. 

I remember the taste of his lips when he kissed me deeply as he said "I love you" over and over again as he made love with me. I remember every small detail on that valentines day, and will forever remember it. 

Each step I took felt so so heavy. Balloons and roses everywhere. As I took another step I saw one young couple probably my age kissing in the middle of the road. Seeming to not care about anything on the road. As the cars and bikes honked, they stood there, still kissing. The young lady's golden blonde hair was unbound and sway with each movement of the wind. He small figure was wrapped by a muscular tanned guy with tattoos. His pine green eyes looking into his girlfriend's face deeply, full of love...

 I wanted to be like this with Tamline. Today, tomorrow, forever. But all of it was ruined by one loud smash last night. One broken glass and I was done...

A few weeks ago was his family's death anniversary and he started to drink again. At the day he was off to work but by night, he would be gone in whatever gods damn night club. Last night he had not come home after work. 

Last night was the night that ruined every last shred of trust I had for him. At first, I thought it was the bad traffic but a couple of hours later, I went into a bar near the mall and I saw Tamlin making out with another girl on the counter. Her long golden hair sprayed across the counter table where around then Tamlin had knocked out a couple of glasses.  The girl had several silver tattoos on the head which looked ridiculous. As I inch closer to Tamlin, I remembered how I felt like it was harder to breathe. The noisiness of the bar didn't bother me as all I heard was my breathing and Tamlin and the whore's noise.