Chapter Ten

I wake up by the sun blinding my eyes, seeing nothing but the brightness of the morning sky that entered through the curtains of the room. My eyes were looking at my surroundings, seeing the dark covers messed up across from me as if someone was there. I bet it was Jin that slept here and gave up his room for someone else. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and grabbed my daily utensils, bringing a pad along. I entered the bathroom to do the daily things that I usually do every morning. 

I left the bathroom to see no one, but myself. I looked around in every room, but no one was there. They must've left to practice. I headed to the kitchen for some breakfast realizing that it was 9:25 a.m. I walked to the fridge, seeing nothing that caught my attention seeing food I wasn't craving for. I sighed, going to the room and changing. Skinny jeans and a hoodie with some Converse (hair is up to you). I got some money, a pair of earbuds and my charged phone. I didn't remember charging it, but I shrugged it off. Before I left, looked at the empty, messy rooms, not including mine, and thought it would be a good idea to clean up a bit to save time for room service. 

Once I was done, I walked out, locking the front door behind me. I found myself meeting Ji-Yong. I noticed him looked at me for a second then, looking back at his phone, repeating it. 

"Are you her?" He asked showing me an Instagram post of me, holding hands with Yoongi. I blushed, nodding.

"Oh, my, I forgot to introduce myself," He apologized. 

You're Kwon Ji-Yong, the rapper of BigBang, also known as G-Dragon!! I internally fangirled 

"I'm Kwon Ji-Yong."

"I'm Y/N L/N."

"I was wondering, are you and Min Yoongi dating?" He asked putting his phone in his jacket pocket. 

"Oh, no..." I said as I intertwined fingers with my other hand. I saw a little bit of gleam in his expression, that was supposedly shocked.

"Okay. Are you free right now?" 

"Um...I suppose. I was off to get a coffee or something like that." I said.

"Would you mind if I came along?" he asked, stuffing his hands in his back pockets. I shook my head responding with "No, it'll be an honor if you came alone." 

Receiving a chuckle we both went out conversating about ourselves. We reached the coffee shop, being greeted by gasps as they noticed the one and only G-Dragon with someone as bloody as me (if you know what I mean...). 

There were pictures taken from behind as we took out orders, sat down, and waited for our drinks to be ready.

We left the coffee shop with warm drinks in a cup that we held. I asked him where the studio would be at, where the boys would perform. He took me to where they were dancing, instead of the stage, to help set up.

I saw that all the boys had their eyes on us as we entered. They seemed to barely have a short break, with the music being stopped and hearing someone say 'Okay guys, let's have a break.' 

I looked at every one of them, seeing sweat beginning to form on their faces. I sat next to Jin and Ji-Yong sat on the other side. I took a sip of my coffee and I gave a sip to Jin. He smiled as he took, what seemed to be 10 huge gulps of the drink, leaving it half full. Someone seemed to be staring at Ji-Yong as he happily sipped his coffee and talked to Namjoon. I mean the boys were getting into the conversation as well, but there was one of them that glared at him in jealousy...

------

Ji-Yong decided to take me somewhere, while the guys were busy practicing again. Jin wasn't showing much jealousy like he did when I was holding hands with Yoongi. He seemed a bit comfortable. Maybe they knew each other more than Yoongi. It was a bit strange, but I wasn't going to start making a big deal about it.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked, facing him.

"I was planning to get my hair done but now may not seem the best time. It may bore you..." he said looking at his curly hair that was covering his eyes a bit.

"No, we should go. I need a new look myself." 

"Alright, I know the best place to get our new look," He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me, quickening his pace.

Seconds later, we entered a store. There were seats with mirrors in front of them. There were utensils on either side of the mirror. It was like the usual beauty salons. There weren't many people there, just an old lady reading a magazine and another woman looking at her phone as they both were in the same area. They had a machine, shaped like a large bowl, heating their heads. The old lady had curls, while the other one had foil. 

"Hello, Ji-Yong. New haircut?" a lady said as she was leading him to a seat.

"Yeah, I would like a platinum fauxhawk." he sat down, looking at the hair stylist.

"Alright, sweetie."

"Would you like to get a haircut or a dye?" another lady asked me.

"I would like to have a trim and a dye it." 

"Right this way," she led me to a seat next to Ji-Yong.