Chapter Eight

A.N. 

Happy 4-year anniversary to Skool Luv Affair!!!! 

--------------------------

Tae opened the door...

I saw everyone do exactly what I imagined. But what surprised me was that Jin was moaning. It finally turned out that Jin was eating while making loud moaning noises. My eyes were wide open and a blush formed on my face. I looked over to Taehyung and there was also a blush formed on his face. I tried to take deep breaths so the blush would disappear. Taehyung didn't take his eyes off of Jin, his blush becoming more visible than the last time. Jin didn't notice our presence as we peeked at him in the kitchen with a camera right in front of him. He was talking about the taste of the meal he was eating. 

I shook my head and walked away. I sat on the couch next to Jimin. He was done playing around and on his phone, scrolling through social media. I, being curious, not nosey, peeked, at his phone. By 'peeked' I meant, rested my head on his shoulder and looked. We made eye contact and I smiled, receiving one back. He wasn't bothered. I was a bit surprised because this has never happened before. I didn't notice that he was listening to music until he took one of his earbuds off and put it in my ear. I knew the song pretty well, A Daily Song by Hwang Chi Yeul. I heard Jungkook and Taehyung sing it once a while. It was about a relationship that didn't last. The couple would listen to a song and now that they aren't together, the song makes him cry (something like that). I felt a little pressure on the top of my head. I looked up to see who it was and it was Jimin, continuing to look through the social media. I looked at the screen seeing many pictures of other idols like G-Dragon, Monsta X, BlackPink, Red Velvet, Seventeen, etc.

I snuggled up a bit making myself comfortable. I heard him chuckle a bit as he looked at me. I felt safe and comfortable with him. But that ended quickly when I felt something in my crotch area. I instantly got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom, locking it behind me. I sat on the toilet after I slipped my jeans down. I did my business when I saw a red stain on my underwear. It was that time of month. I sighed out of frustration, remembering that I forgot to bring pads. Out of my frustration, I began to cry, pulling my hair and continuously sobbing my eyes out. I heard a few knocks and told them to go away. I didn't want anyone to see me nor I wanted to make contact with anyone. I heard another knock, told them to go away, but the voice of this person was too familiar.

- Jimin P.O.V. -

I don't know what I did wrong. Was I making her uncomfortable? Why did she suddenly leave? Do I stink? Did she think that this would lead us somewhere, as in sex? I didn't want that. I just wanted to make her comfortable, also myself. I heard loud sobs as I passed by the restroom. It was her, no one has that voice. Everyone's voice is deep, unless if Hoseok is screaming. 

"Y/n?" I knocked on the door.

"Go away!" She screamed.

Before I could say something else to her, Jungkook and the rest of the guys came toward us, except for Jin, since he's finishing up his food. 

"Why is she crying?" Namjoon asked me, crossing his arms.

"I didn't do anything! We were just sitting on the couch, cuddling, almost, then she just locked herself here."

They all tried to talk to her but she would yell at us to go away. I felt all of the worry in the members. I was worried myself, as well. We didn't have any choice but to get Jin. No one wanted to do it, but Hoseok lost to Rock, Paper, Scissors. 

A few minutes later, he came back with Jin behind him. His expression showed little worry.

- Y/N P.O.V. - 

I was finishing myself up until I heard another pair of knocks.

"Y/n, let me in." 

it was Jin. He'd understand.

"Are you alone?" I sniffled.

"Yes. Can you let me in?" 

I sighed, opening the door just to let him in. He was right, no one was with him. Once I let him in, I closed the door, locking it behind me. I felt his arms wrap around me, soothing me gently.

"What's wrong?"

"Jin, It's that time," I said not daring to look at him in the eyes.

"Oh is it about periods?" I nodded.

"What's bad about that?" 

"Everything. Cramps, uncomfortableness, leaks, the feeling of leaks, can't eat specific foods..." 

"I mean it only lasts a few days, right?"

"Yeah, but the thing is..." I mumbled 'I don't have pads' hoping he wouldn't hear. Which in my luck he didn't.

"Mwo?"

"I don't have pads..." I said in embarrassment. I heard Jin say a small 'oh'.

"Don't worry, we can take you to the store to get you a packet," 

I jerked my head up, widening my eyes, "NO! NOT ALL OF YOU! I can go alone!"

Jin sighed, "Fine, just be careful." 

I nodded and Jin opened the door, leading me to the hallway. I walked to get a sweater that was big enough to cover my behind. I couldn't find one, so I asked Jin if I can borrow his black hoodie. 

"Fine, but don't stain it," he sighed.

"What if I do?" I scoffed.

"I'll make you wash it and all of my clothing." He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

I just rolled my eyes and left his room, taking the hoodie with me. I walked to the front door, putting my shoes on when Yoongi came up to me and just stood there. He then applied his shoes to his feet that were covered with black short socks.

"I'm coming with you."