Chapter Three

"...Guys meet my sister..." 

One of the boys turned the music off. Silence filled the room. They were all frozen. It seemed as if they weren't breathing at all. But the silence was finally interrupted when a pale boy came from a room, rubbing his eyes and letting out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you, Jin. These idiots didn't let me sleep," He said as he glared at the others. Jin just smiled.

"This is your sister?" a male with parted brown hair asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, she is," Jin sassed, "But I don't want you touching her, Kim Namjoon, understand?"

His smirk was fading away a bit as he nodded. 

"Oooh~ She's pretty. Can I keep her?" A boy said with a bunny smile. I smiled at his cute, innocent smile. He had dark brown hair that reached the top of his eyes. 

"No, Kookie, I want her," winked a shorter man. He seemed to be the shortest out of all of the men, but he was taller than me by a few inches. He wore blue contacts and his hair seemed extremely blonde, the bleach paid off, I guess.

"No, none of you all are going to keep her. She's already mine." A male came up to me and hugged my side. He smiled. His smile was different, I mean every smile is different, but I've never seen this one. He had one of the square smiles, it was way too cute. 

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Get your hands off of her." Jin pulled me towards his chest, soothing me as if I was still small. It reminded me of the mothers who would hug their kids when they had those nightmares. Those mothers who stood up at night to make sure their child was finally asleep in their arms, caressing them every second. The kids with tear stained cheeks, red, puffy eyes and heavy breathing, who were finally calming down every time the mother touched the kid's hair with one hand, while the other one was being held by a smaller hand. The pounding heart that was steadying little by little as the child closed their eyes knowing that the nightmare would come back. The mother holding the precious creature in her arms telling the child that she'll be there with them. Telling the child not to worry because she'll make sure the nightmare never comes back.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the same guy who got out of the room with sleep eyes grinned.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said, finally escaping Jin's grip.

"I'm your hope, your angel. I'm J-Hope," another male said as he flapped his hands, like wings as he said, angel. His hair seemed to differentiate from the rest. He had a light shade of pink. 

"Be quiet, Hoseok," the shorter one said as he pushed, what seemed as Hoseok aside, "I'm Jimin, sweety."

"I'm Namjoon, baby girl," the one with parted brown hair said in English.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to call me that all of a sudden, Namjoon," I said back, in English. His face seemed to be impressed. The other men, seem to be confused at our conversation.

"I'm Taehyung, but you can call me Tae."

"I'm Jungkook."

"I'm Suga."

"And, of course, you know me. Mr. WorldWide Handsome," Jin said with a wink. 

"Yes, Jin, You're Mr. WorldWide Handsome," I nodded and patted his cheek. 

"Anyways, what is she doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"She's here because Jin wants me to marry her," Suga smirked, walking towards me. He grabbed my hand gently and kissed the back of my hand.

"In your dreams. She's here because I insisted her to come to tour with us," Jin said smacking Suga's head. Suga flinched and when he raised his head, his eyes seemed darker. His glare seemed to scare Jin because he hid behind me. 

Once Suga's eyes met mine, he smiled. His eyes showed no more anger, but happiness. I smiled back and ruffled his hair. I saw that movement made a light shade of pink for across his cheeks. From behind Suga, I saw all the boys feel a bit disappointed and a few jealous. 

I mean, I'm not that good-looking. Also, don't they have any girlfriends? Now that I think of it...maybe Suga has a girlfriend as well...well there goes my reputation...

"Anyways, I'll be taking Y/n to her room, if you don't mind," Jin said pulling me into the room. Once we reached the room There was about three bed in the room we entered.

"Okay, well, it seems we'll be sharing the bed," Jin said sighing, "It's better than sleeping with my friends, right? And I can be able to protect you when the others want to flirt with you."

His facial expression showed a hint of jealousy. I nodded. He set my things down on the floor and told me to change. 

I looked through my suitcase for sleepwear. I found a cute dog onesie and took it with me to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me, seeing my reflection in the mirror. I seemed to be a bit insecure about myself, but I had to live with what I have. I looked around the bathroom seeing someone else, brushing their teeth. 

My eyes widened as we had eye contact. I was a bit relieved that I wasn't undressed yet.

"H-Hey, Y/n..." The male said after he spits the foamy toothpaste. There was a layer of red across his cheeks. 

"Hey," 

"I think I should let you change," Jungkook rinsed his mouth and left. I felt my face heat up as I locked the door where he left. I sighed and changed into my sleepwear.

- Jungkook's P.O.V. -

"Why are you so blushy?" Jin asked as my cheeks. I felt a sting but ignored it.

"I think he was jac-" Namjoon was cut off by Jin hitting him. 

"Be quiet, he's still too young to know that stuff," Jin yelled at him.

"Guys, I'm 20 already."

"SO?! YOU'Re STILL TOO YOUNG," he yelled at me. 

"GIVE IT BACK!!!!!" we heard a scream from the living room. We all looked at each other. Before we could walk to the living room, there was a wild Jimin chasing a frightened Tae with a phone in hand. Tae hid behind Jin for a shield.

"NEVER!" Tae said and the two of them were running around. Jin screamed which calmed them down, He took Jimin's phone from Tae and gave it to Jimin. He then took off his slipper and held it. Before he could throw it they took off running.