Alex broke the kiss to pepper kisses down my jaw, neck and collar bone. He lightly sucked on the sensitive skin at the base of my neck and I lightly pushed him away knowing exactly what he was planning to do. His face now hovered over mine with a mischievous flint in his eye and a smirk on his lips. "What?" He played innocent.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "No hickies."

He laughed. "Fine, but I want to talk to you about something." He leaned down to swiftly kiss my lips before settling beside me, laying on is side, facing me.

I mimicked his position. "What is it?"

Alex's arm reached out and rested on my hip as he gently traced circles on my exposed skin. I wasn't exactly in the most sexy outfit. Just one of his t shirts and a pair of yoga pants. "I think we should have another baby."

My eyes went wide and I sat up on my elbow. "Another one? Giving birth hurts." I groaned. I know Alex has been wanting another baby for a while. Well pretty much right after the twin's first birthday he's tried to convince me. It's not that I was completely against the idea, but two was already a lot to take care of.

"Why not? It's like the insurance baby."

I laughed and arched my brow. "Insurance baby?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. That way if one of the twins is like a genius, the other won't feel so bad because they'll having another sibling like them."

My mouth fell open. "Alexander Knight, that's terrible reasoning for another baby."

His smile turned into a closed mouth smirk. "Well then is me wanting you reason enough?" He moved in closer, kissing me neck again as he hovered over me once again.

"An insurance baby." I repeated. I mean. A third baby wouldn't be totally crazy. And I do love babies.

I felt him smile against my skin. "What do you say?" He pushes.

I look at him, debating if we should really take on another tiny human. "Well... we could try. We may not even get pregnant." I said.

Alex grinned widely before planting his lips down to mine.

Nine months later...

We did in fact get pregnant right away and I was now due any day. The twins were just as excited to have a little brother. Scarlet has been practicing holding a baby with her dolls and even went as far as trying to pick the names.

James also couldn't wait and asks questions every day. He asked me the other day if he was talking yet in my stomach... Alex found that hilarious. They were two pees in a pod. I wonder how this baby would look since James already resembles Alex so much.

Alex and I just dropped the twins off at Alex's parents house to stay for the weekend since the doctor said the baby is literally going to be here within the next two days. The twins love spending time with their grandparents anyway since Phillip and Amelia spoil them so much.

I groaned when I felt a tight feeling in my abdomen. I knew this was a common feeling when you're pregnant and unless they become very frequent, I shouldn't panic. But it's hard not to freak out over every little thing when you've got a human being growing in you. That's like not panicking when you see the check engine light on in a car.