Chapter III: The City

Caz's POV:

After the little moment Camila and I shared in the studio, I just can't get that girl out my head. I don't know what it is about her, but I'm really feeling shorty for real. I've messed with a lot of females, but damn sho not nobody like her. She too good, too pure; and I think that's what I'm diggin about her.

"So Caz, how you feel rich girl? I heard y'all had some alone time in the studio." Mikey picked.
"She ight." I responded, keeping it short.

"Nah nigga, she more than ight. Ever since last night, you been out of it. Staring off into space an shit. Don't be a bitch, tell me the truth. You feelin ole girl, or nah?" Mikey nagged.
"Mikey, shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes at his constant annoyance.

Now, I know what you probably thinking...Wasn't this nigga just talking bout how Camila different and yada yada yada? Yeah, okay. But not everybody gotta know that. Us niggas can't be out here showing vulnerability. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to have a shorty if she really down. We love that shit; but females too damn sneaky these days. The fuck I look like setting myself up for some like that? I know Camila probably different, but shit every dog has it's days.

She was looking beautiful in that booth though. The way she just went in there and did her lil thing. Shorty got some potential for real, just hope she know how to use it.

*Ring Ring*

Why the fuck is Diamond calling me?

"Man, what?" I answered the phone, knowing if I didn't she would not stop blowing me up.

"Don't answer this phone like you not happy to hear my voice nigga." Her voice rang through my ears, causing me to cringe.

"I'm not. Now what the fuck you want?" I blurted out.

"You know what I want, come over. Tonight." Diamond insisted.

"No Diamond."

"It's open opportunity. Come on." She pushed on the subject.

Man, she right though. And a nigga ain't had some pussy in a while.
"Man shut the fuck up, I'll be over in a little." I rushed out before hanging up the phone.

"You ain't shit nigga." Mikey said with a straight face.

"Fuck you. Now come on, I got some shit to handle today." I said.

We walked out the house and went straight to my car. I had to go to my homeboys house before we did anything. I got some business that needs to be handled.

The car ride wasn't long, so we was pulling up at Rasco's house in no time.

"Aye, wassup man?" Rasco greeted me while shaking my hand.
"What's going on?" I greeted back.

"Where Mikey at?" He asked looking behind me.
"He in the car talking to his momma." I answered.

Rasco nodded his head.

"Ight, so wassup?" I asked trying to figure out what our next move was.

"You know them rich folks over on the Northside? I found this one house, get this;the owners of got hella dough dawg. Best part, they keep they shit in a safe. We get in there and get that, we might not have to worry about money for a while. And that's with splittin it. We grab a couple more things, like some jewelry or some my nigga, we straight." Rasco explained while doing his lil head movement and rubbing his hands.

"Ight, here's the downfall though. How the fuck we get in the house? When is there going to be an open opportunity?" I questioned to be sure this nigga had his shit together.