Chappie 11 The Fight

Start from the beginning

"Mojo," Boomer yelled "You step on her I'll kill you myself!" He gone repeatedly punching the glass dome Mojo was in. Brick in a flash of red was carrying Fuzzy high in the sky.

I stared up in the air at the carnage happening below me. The girl when in a crater passed out but, I somehow felt those cold green eyes on me. Kaoru was the only one laying on her back and I felt like she was looking at me. This was my real test of trust. Not a second to lose I landed on the ground, the black aura emitting from me got the attention of Ace and his Gang.

"I knew you boy were failures." He shot me a glare.

"You talk to much." I said and punched him down.

Boomer POV

Finally I broke the glass and held Mojo by his collar.

"Why?" he cried.

"You're not ruling my life anymore." I growled. I slung him against the road and ran to Bubbles

"Boomy," she weakly smiled. I grabbed her hand and helped her sit up.

"I'm so sorry. I'm going to help you, I promise."

Brick ran in and slid down the into the crater"Blossom are you okay?!"

"I'm okay Brick," she coughed. "I'll be fine."

"Butch," Buttercup said barely moving.

"You can punch me later, just rest up now." He told her.

"How dare you!" Mojo yelled as we helped the puffs to their feet. "Ruin our, your idea!"

"Your idea," Bubbles said quietly. She looked at me with a worried look. "Boomy.."

"Aww the Powderfluffs didn't know," Ivy smiled "I remember you boys said trust is key."

"I remember," Ace smirked coughing and leaning on Arturo. "They talked about how much they hated you and were ready to end you. It was Brick's idea really."

"Brick," Blossom said

"Look Bloss, it was my idea-

She slapped him "I don't even want to hear it." she scoffed "To think for a minute I believed you."

She flew off. Buttercup punched Butch in the arm and followed Blossom. Bubbles looked at me, her grip loosening on my arm. She look at me like I was gonna kill her. "Let go!"

"Bubbles, you know I wouldn't hurt you. You know me!"

Tears ran down her face. "I can't trust you Boomer."

"Bubbles!"

"I hate Rowdyruff Boys!" She yelled and flew off.

"Be grateful this plan failed, you'd be dead right now!" Ace yelled. I picked up a car and hurled it at him.

"Be grateful you dodged the car, you'd be dead right now!" I yelled.

"What happened did it work?" Lady asked, the Amoeba Boys following her. All the other villains came out of hiding.

"Yeah are those puffs dead," The Princess yelled

"Are they gone!!" Seduce smiled

"No Mojo's brats fucked it up," Ace said

"And think of everything done for you, and by Mr.HIM too!" Mojo scolded

"What your serious!" Butch yelled

"HIM didn't do a damn thing for us!" Brick yelled

"If he had his way, the Gangreen Gang would of been normal, who knows what the hell Fuzzy would of been, you three would be microscopic, Seduca, Jason wouldn't be so scared of you! Princess would be half as annoying! You would of been a dumbass monkey! And we would be a straw, sock, and cotton swab!" I yelled "HIM didn't do shit for us! Don't you tell me what was given to me! All I've ever wanted, she hates me now and thinks I'm out to kill her!"

"All of you are grownups wasting your energy on killing three thirteen year old girls!" Brick earned

We flew home after. Mojo came in. He started yelling at us. "Look here Monkey, you don't want us here! Fine! Can you shut up though, god got a headache!"

"Butch," Brick said

"No no no! No Brick! Don't you dare tell me it's gonna be fine! They hate us!"

Miyako POV

"Miyako! Miyako!"

"Go away Momo! I want to be alone!" I yelled. I hugged my pillow still crying.

"Momo let's just go," Kaoru said

"We'll see you tomorrow!" she yelled

I sat in my bed, looking on my nightstand. I hugged the picture,the one Boomer drew me.

"Why?" I asked myself over and over

Momoko POV

I walked home alone and stopped in the living room. The news was on. It showed everything that happened from nearby camera footage.

"Who were these three masked boys? New heroes, more at 8." The annocuer said.

I made my way up the stairs and to my room.

Momoko I saw the news r u okay?- Randy

Yea I'm fine- Momo<3

I went up to my room and buried my face into my pillow.

"I'm an idiot," I cried. Rowdies were nothing but trouble. I was a fool to think they could change. They'll never change.

Kaoru POV

Don't cry! Don't cry! Don't cry! He's just a boy, a stupid idiotic boy!

"Kaoru come on!" Dai called. I remember skateboarding. I looked at the board the blue wheel.

"No I hate skateboarding! Leave me alone!" I slammed the door crying. "I hate him! I hate all of them!"

"Kaoru?"

"Leave me alone!"

If I ever see another Rowdy in my life it'll be too soon. Why was I so stupid.