She's an angel... And a flower... A, rose angel?

I leaned back in my bed peacefully while thinking about her, it was all nice until my concert manager decided to call me.

"Jiyong! Your backup dancers are back in Seoul, so be sure to come to the studio tomorrow morning. We got to create a new routine for the China concerts. Don't be late!"

Before I could reply, he hung up. Just then, my tutor texted me.

[Let's rehearse your Chinese words starting tomorrow afternoon!]

Before I could even press the reply button, Boss rung up and told me to arrive at his office in 2 hours.

Ughhhhhhh... I can't even relax for a minute when I'm in Seoul.

...

"So this is what you will say at the press conference." Boss handed me a stack of papers full of questions I could be asked for. I was to memorize them in a week.

It wasn't bad as it seemed, most of the lines were already what I've been saying my whole life.

"Yes sir."

"You certainly are one of a kind Jiyong, you can't afford to mess up now." Boss dismissed me but I stayed put. "Yes?"

"Boss. May I ask about Celia?"

The Boss stared at me in tense silence, then sighed.

"No."

My shoulders slumped as I got more and more pissed.

"Why?"

"That's confidential, it is better to say that she never worked with us."

"What? But she did!"

"That was just a debt she paid, she never really was part of our family."

"I thought you fancied her."

"I'm not like you Jiyong, now please leave."

"What made you change your mind?"

"Many things." He extended his hand out and raised his eyebrows. "Leave."

My fist clutched and I stormed out with my new cane.

That short chat was actually helpful if I thought hard about it. Boss heard 'many things' about Celia that made him change his mind.

The reason for how and why was something Boss failed to clarify, or doesn't want to clarify.

What could be so secretive that a Boss doesn't want me to know?

I am the big star in YG after all...

I stared out the giant glass windows at the side of the hall. For break, I subconsciously watched the people below as I brainstormed different scenarios.

What if I snuck into Boss's office and searched his files like some spy movie?
Wonder what I'll get...

A little voice in my head screamed 'fired.'

Well what if I talk to Louie Veron face to face?

Nah, that wouldn't make life very interesting. Plus, he wouldn't tell me even if I threatened him.

Maybe I'll just go find Celia and work this plan out a little better for her...

Sigh, I just want to see her...

I put my hand on the glass and wondered where she was.

Working, probably for that sly bastard-

Wait, who's that?