Chapter 1

Perrie Louise Edwards is a 20 year old girl from South Sheilds. She shares a flat with her two best friends, Jesy Louise Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, who are a couple and quite a cute one if that. They all work different shifts at a little coffee shop in the little village down the road from there flat. Perrie and Jesy were inseparable in school, where they met even though Jesy was a few years above her. They bought a three bedroom flat after they finished school. When they got the job at the coffee shop, Leigh-Anne was the one to show them the ropes as she had started working there a few months before hand. Well after months of admiring, Jesy and Leigh-Anne started dating and have been together two years, spent happily in love. Perrie had of course been on dates but never found anyone special or who treats her like a woman, instead of walking over her like a doormat. She had always been the type of girl to help people, it in her caring nature. She can't help the way she is, Jesy gets worried in case something happens to her. But bad things don't always happen when you help people.

PERRIES POV

It had been a long day at the coffee shop. Hardly any customers because it was quite cold outside. Which is quite strange for winter because normally there's a lot of people coming in for a warm drink. But strangely there's no one, so we closed the shop an hour earlier than usual. I hung my apron up, put my leather jacket on and hung my bag over my shoulder. I opened the door, instantly feeling the gush of cold wind from living next to the coast. I pulled my jacket closer to my body. I decided to phone Jesy since the takeaways would be open on my way home. After three rings she answered.

"Hey Pezza what's up?" Her cheery voice sounded the phone.

"I'm on my way home, I was just wondering if you fancied anything from the takeaway?"

"Uhm yeah could we have a pizza, and some chips between us all?" Jesy said after she had asked Leigh-Anne.

"Yeah sure, I'll be home in about 45 minutes" I smiled.

"Okay see you when you get back hon" she hung up and I put my phone back in my bag.

I walked along the busy streets, hugging my jacket close for warmth. I decided to go to the one that was close to the beach, yes it was a little detour from the flat but I had a good reason. I left work early and well, because the food is so good from there. I put my headphones in the make the journey go a little quicker. I put one of my favourite songs on, the guitar chords playing in my ears to A Team by Ed Sheeran. I walked closer and closer to the beach. I noticed someone sitting by the grass on the opposite side of the road to the sand. I decided to walk over to walk closer to the mysterious little character that was sat with their back against the gate. I was standing next to them as the song ended. I crouched down next to the person, hidden under the green Parker. I put my hand on their shoulder.

"Hello, are you okay?" I asked quietly trying not to scare them. The person tilted their head up so I could see their face. A beautiful girl with tanned skin, but her skin had palled and thinned from not eating enough. She nodded her head.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" I smiled. And she hugged her coat closer. I turned my head to look at the food establishment, it had formed a small que of about 3 people. "Hang on" I got up and went across the road, going into the shop. Once all the other people had been served it was my turn.

"What can I get you love?" A middle aged woman asked.

"Could I get 2 pepperoni pizzas, 2 bags of chips and 2 bottles of water please?" She nodded her head and I paid her as she went to get my order ready. She came back about five minutes later with the food. I thanked her and walked back over to the girl.

"Here" she looked up at me with a confused look upon her face. I crouched down in front of her and handed her the bag of chips and a bottle of water.

"Please just take them" I smiled as she gave me a weak smile and slowly reached out her hand to take them. She was obviously too afraid to speak. "Are you sure your alright?" I asked once more as she nodded unraveling the paper. Her fingers, skinny as the bone. She put a small chip in her mouth and slowly chewing it. "

Please take care of yourself out here?" She send me a fragile smile again. I stood up and began to walk away. I turned back around and waved to her. I smiled when she waved back. The poor girl looked so broken. The full walk home thoughts of her filled my mind. Like, how did she end up on the streets? How long has she been out here? And if she has ever been hurt by drunk men after Newcastle beat Sunderland during a football match. The day they won 5-0, the streets were filled with angry and devastated Sunderland supporters (I'm not sure how you spell mackums so yeah) and over joyed Geordies, causing fights to break out on street corners. She must have witnessed quite a few things like that.

I arrived back at the flat in no time. I unlocked the door and walked in, finding Leigh-Anne lying across Jesy on the sofa watching some sitcom. I out the food down on the coffee table and went to get changed into some track suit bottoms and a tank top. So caught up in my own thoughts, I hadn't even realized that I was being spoken to.

"PERRIE!" They shouted, snapping me back out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I asked sitting on the single chair.

"You spaced out" Leigh picked up a slice of pizza "what you thinking about?"

"Well I met this girl on the way to get the food" Jesy smirked at my words, taking it the wrong way by wiggling her eyebrows "not like that. She was sitting on the floor outside the big park. I bought her some chips and a bottle of water. She looked so fragile and broken, as if she could just fade away from being so thin. I had to promise her that I wouldn't hurt her, she looked so scared and worried that I could possibly attacked her" I explained picking up a slice for myself.

"St. Perrie strikes again" Leigh smiled.

"I just want to help her" I sighed taking a bite.

"Did she look homeless?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah, I don't know how long she's been out there"

"Perrie she'll be fine, she's probably used to it out there" Jesy said trying not to to worry me.

But that's the thing. A girl who looked the same age as I am, shouldn't have to be used to living out on the cold streets with no shelter and the only form of warmth being her coat. The term "out there" gives me chills because I know people can be vicious and cruel. How they could rape and harm, possibly even kill her. I didn't want that to happen to her. I don't know her name, but she's different. There's something different about her, drawing me to her.wanting to help and care for her, so that she can boost her health and strength. Maybe even help her build up courage, you know, so I can find out her name.

I went to bed after. Two things going through my mind all night.

Who is this girl and is she okay?

****

Happy birthday Jessica Louise Nelson! 23 today mwah love you😘

Okay so this is my new story, I'm going to try and update this every so often because I'm working on the new teacher more. But expect random updates on here.

I'm off to South Shields with the boys today then when I get home there'll be a BBQ at my house woop👏 so I'm going to stuff my face with a chippy, McDonald's and BBQ food today haha😂 okay I should really get up out of bed now, they'll be over here in 40 minutes and I need to get ready. God help them..

Follow my twitter and Instagram - @thirlwallsbows_

X