Before the first bite...

Full Summary:
Their packs never got along. Ever. Luca Thorne, alpha to the Tikanni Pack, and Emmett Everette, alpha to the Mangata pack, have never seen eye to eye. In fact, no one from the Tikanni pack dares to even tread on the pack line that separates the two in fear of retaliation from an alpha who is swift to punish trespassers.

Levi Alexander Thorne, eldest son of Luca Thorne, and his younger brother Lander, literally don't give two damns. Emmett Everette has a huge stick up his ass, according to Levi, and he won't stop them from further investigating strange and odd events from happening between their pack lines. Tikanni pack members have reported poaching on their land, but not the typical kind, this kind sends alarms off. Levi wants to prove to his father that he can handle the situation and take more responsibility, proving his worth to be a future alpha of the pack. Little did he know, the minute he walks that pack line is the minute his life changes forever.

She's got a head of flaming red hair and a sharp tongue. Eve Everette has heard horror stories about the Tikanni pack; that the feed their children to the vampires they're so deeply in bed with, that ghosts of the children walk through the woods at night--wolves from her pack have claimed to hear their cries close the pack lines, and that some vampires even live on pack land and lurk in the shadows in waiting for an unlucky wolf to stumble on them. As she grew older she and her brother Chris both found these stories to be ridiculous, but neither dared go near the pack lines.

But soon, strange things start happening. Deer are being poached in the strangest most gruesome way; pack members are claiming it's the vampires, but Eve isn't convinced. Against her father's wishes, she decides to investigate herself, but the minute she reaches the pack line, she finds more than she bargained for. Much more.

He's an arrogant male, and she's a stubborn female--both of them from the wrong side of the pack line. But the moon has her reason and her will. Levi is not about to let Eve walk away from him, but Eve isn't just going to simply walk over the line. When there's a fine line between love and annoyed as hell, both of them learn that love demands more than compromise. Until one of them bends, they both will have to walk the line.

** This is a prequel to The Bite, but you do not have to read The Bite first to enjoy this** 

*** ALL RIGHTS RESERVED***DO NOT STEAL***IT'S NOT COOL GUYS!***

------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me! 

You can now follow me on social media at: 

Twitter: @Zerowinethirty

Instagram: @zerowinethirty

Or subscribe to my mailing list at www.zwtaylor.com! All my subscribers knew about this prequel BEFORE anyone else! So if you never want to miss an update, then subscribe!