Chapter 9 - A certain kind of special

It wasn't long after lunch that I was back on the male compound, hunting for my next class.

"Well, if it isn't our favourite cross dresser." A voice that would make you punch the pope in the throat said behind me. If looks could kill I'm assuming the dude would be dead by now, but as they say, evil cannot die that quickly, now can it?

"Sebastian." I said cheerfully but I didn't stop looking around for the class I was supposed to be in.

"What are you looking for?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"A personality. Dead inside is starting to get old, you know." I told him. I didn't stop walking and he didn't stop following me. It went on like that for about three minutes before his steps started to irate and I halted.

"What?" I muttered out.

"Hmm? Oh me? I was just wondering how long you were going to keep going before realising you're on the wrong hall?" He asked me. It was said so innocently and unjudging that I wanted to punch him in the face for being such a cocky bastard. His "pure" smile was nothing but a facade since we both knew he was enjoying my turmoil.

"I wonder if Ms.Jason needs help?" He said out loud, "Maybe we should help Jason since Jay Jay doesn't seem to know how to get from one room to another."

He was mocking me as I stormed off. I thought I was walking a quite a speed, attempting to avoid hearing him but he continued to keep up with me, while strolling at that. Must be all those demon runs in the morning, I thought. I kept walking until I saw the sign of hope, my class door. 

'Bye bye, lil shit,' I muttered to no one in particular then opened my class door. I turned to send Sebastian off with as much sarcasm as I could muster but he wasn't there anymore.

"Oh come the fuck on," I growled, then turned back around to face my class.

"Umm Sorry for being late, I was a tad bit lost." I told the Teacher. He smiled and nodded and told me to take a seat. Then the session went on as usual.

When the final period ended I was beyond relieved. I have never been a fan of school so I happy to get out. Considering all that, when I walked out the doors I realised I had no idea how I was getting back to the Chandler's house. As I was stressing over my situation, someone locked arms with me.

"Hi sweety." Vivian sang. I stared at her and the moment I did I realised I didn't like this girl. Not because of her personality or looks or anything but rather her life choices. She was wearing a I heart Pepsi shirt and that was enough for me to know that this girl mad bad decisions and needed a life change.

"Pepsi." was all I could have said. She looked down at her shirt with a proud expression then back at me. When she noticed the utter judgement on my face her eyes narrowed.

"Oh, so you're a coke drinker?" She asked. I started back at her, not breaking her gaze. I wasn't about to loose a stare off to anyone, especially not a Pepsi drinker.

"Of course." I said. She smiled and cocked her head to the side. She completely annihilated my look of judgement with her pity and loathing of my tastes.

"Sad." She said, shaking her head and walking away. She didn't make it far before she stopped. "Jason, do you need help getting to Charlie's?" Five seconds ago I was questioning the girl's existence but at that moment she became my Beyonce.

"Please?" I asked. She laughed and walked with me to get a bus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after 7,000,000 years I have finally updated. Sorry about that.

Question, who do you feel Jason's going to fall for? Everyone's viable if they have a character name. EVERYONE.

Kiss kiss fall in love, Mwah

(Next chapter in some hours)