I took my katana and ninja stuffs and off I went to the academy. Apparently, I'm going to be late if I'm not there by 10 minutes I sighed and decided to run the whole village. While I was running, I needed blood so I took a pit stop at the hospital and stole a few packets of blood. Okay maybe not a few but a whole box of them. I shrugged and drank all of them at once disposing them at a garbage bin soon after. What can you say? I've not have my fill of blood yet, I am thirsty.

I looked at the time again. Oh shit. I'm 20 minutes late. I started running around the village and when I saw that there is a building that says "ninja academy", I stupidly crashed through the window making a huge entrance. I laughed nervously. "Err...hehe. Am I in the right room?" The students had their jaws on the floor so did the teacher with a scar on his nose. The teacher regained his composure and said, "Ahh. You must be rose then. Yes, you're in the correct room. Please introduce yourself."

I went to the center and said, "My name is rose. No last name or anything." I smiled. "My name is iruka. Any questions for her students?" Iruka sensei said. "How long did it take for your hair to grow that long?" A blonde girl asked. "I don't really know and I don't actually care." Another girl with pink hair rose her hands. "How about your face? Did you do something to make it that pretty? And is there anybody you like in this class?" So many questions. I sighed. "No I didn't do any shit to my face. It's just naturally like this. And no I do not like anybody in this room." I answered slightly annoyed.

"Then how about him?" They pointed at some guy who looked super emo and with ridiculous hairstyle. I laughed then and there. "HAHAHA. YOU EXPECT ME TO LIKE SOMEONE WITH A HAIR SHAPED LIKE A DUCK'S BUTT? NO WAY IN HELL." I rolled on the floor laughing. I can practically feel the glares of his fangirl's. "Now now. Please take a seat rose." I took deep breaths and decided to sit with a guy with porcupine shaped hair. "Hi. What's your name?" I asked. "Name's shikamaru. Nice to meet you. And anyway. You're the first girl I see who isn't over the heels with sasuke."

Ahh. So duckbutt's name sasuke? "What's his last name?" I asked slightly curious. "Uchiha. Sasuke uchiha." No wonder he looks like his brother. But he's no match for him and he never will. Apparently, I've given hidan and kakazu a good beating for killing my parents but I've not get the chance to kill orochimaru yet. Like a flash of light, I appeared sitting infront of sasuke crosslegged. "Sasuke uchiha huh? You're no match for your brother." I did the two fingers touching forehead signature pose itachi usually did to me when I was with them at their hideout. He looked at me shocked.

He regained his senses then pinned me up the wall with his hands on my neck. "Where is my brother?" He growled. As impatient as ever. Classes had stopped and our classmates are looking oh well. "You aren't matched for him sasuke. If you can defeat me, you can defeat him." I held his hand and twist it around now changing the position. Him with his face pressed towards the wall and my hand on his neck. "No sasuke. Are you okay?" "How dare you hurt my sasuke." "Get off him." I stared at his fangirls.

"Stop fucking wasting your time on this bastard and start training. He's not someone you would want to waste your time on." I let go of him and went to my seat. "Damn. That was cool." I smiled at shikamaru. "Thanks. Now let's go to sleep." He grinned at me and I fell asleep soon after.

"SHIKAMARU. ROSE. WAKE UP!" I groaned and tried keeping my eyes open. I smelled kakashi soon after. He came in the class and exhanged words with iruka sensei before looking at me. "Rose please come with me." My eyes shot up. OH DEAR KAMI. KAKASHI HAD DECIDED TO SAVE ME. I glomped him and he sighed walking out of the class.

"What do you want with me?" I asked him curiously. "The hokage wants to test your skills." Ohh? He walked to somewhere in the forest and I saw a few konoha ninja's there. "Rose. I will be testing your skills. First of all, run around the village for 100 times as fast as you can." The hokage said and I smirked. Piece of cake. I took out my weights which was relatively two times ny weight and ran full speed around the village. After the 100th lap, I went back to the training grounds. "Wow. 100 laps in 1 minute. Unbelievable. Next, you will need to defeat guy." I nodded and I soon went into an all out taijutsu. It has been a long time since I was engaged to a taijutsu battle. After a few kicks here and there when I got the opportunity, I defeated him and I won.

"Next defeat her." The women with red eyes and brown hair stepped up. I guess she's good with genjutsu's. She put me under a genjutsu spell. Apparently, I've been taught on many different types of genjutsu and how to release them. I release it and just smiled at the caster whom I learned is kurenai. "How? Impossible." She looked at me wide eyed. "Anything is possible. What's next old man?" 

"You'll rival with kakashi, kurenai and guy all at once." I smirked. I decided that I should use my sharingan for this case. The reason why I could use my sharingan is because I just can. I can even use the byakugan or rinnengan when I wish to. Look into my eyes once and you're a goner. I stared at them intently. Guy and kurenai looked into my eyes. Big mistake. I smirked. I caught them under a powerful genjutsu. Now all I have to worry about is kakashi.

I summoned my katana swords. I smirked. "Dancing sword" I began dancing with my sword and I whirled around and danced. I had managed to cut kakashi pretty deeply. "Sword repulsion" My sword repelled all the shurikans and kunai's thrown at me throwing it back to kakashi. With a final blow, I threw my katana sword and it cut kakashi's right cheek. I smirked. "I win".

♚♕♚

That's all for today. I'll be going MIA for a week so I'm sorry I can't update. Hehe. MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥