Chapter II: Recording Moments

Começar do início

"What was that? Your rich people voice?" I laughed.

"Been practicing, how was it?" She smiled while starting up the car. "Uh, I invited some of my friends to meet us up there. That's cool right?" She asked.

"Of course." I reassured her.

Considering the mall wasn't that far from my house, we pulled up within a couple of minutes.

We both got out of the car and walked into the mall food court.

I seen Mikey, Deonte, Pooh, and Caz sitting in the food court. Whenever we walked up up they were all laughing. "Nigga, yo ass built like a beer bottle. Shut yo ass up." Caz laughed while making fun of Mikey. "Bet bitch, what the hell you look like?" Mikey snapped back. "Yo ride home." Caz winked. I smiled at their childishness. "Wassup girl?" Caz greeted me while patting on the seat next to him, motioning for me to sit down. I sat down in the seat and watched as everyone was staring. "So rich girl, Ari told us last night was your first party." Deonte said while leaning back in his seat.

"Yeah, definitely not what I expected. " I nodded my head.

"Is that a bad thing, or a good thing?" Caz asked.
"For sure a good thing. It was bigger and a little more uh-"
"Turnt?" Ari finished my sentence for me.
"Yeah turnt." I laughed.

"Girl we need to help you loosen up. You're so stuck up." Mikey laughed while softly hitting my arm.

"Leave her alone, she'll loosen up when she's a little more comfortable with us." Ari said while rolling her eyes.

"Guys, I'm fine. Really." I smiled, feeling my face slowly heating up indicating that I was most likely turning red. Great. Why must I be such a shy person?

"Well, iono about y'all but I came here to get the new foam posits." Mikey jumped up and said.

We all got up and basically went our separate ways. Ari, Pooh, and I made our way to the Polo store, while the boys went straight into Foot Locker.

"Ight rich girl, if you're going to be hanging with us, we need you to at least have a little more style." Ari joked.

"Hey, on my defense I've never really hung out with people like that. Or ever really went anywhere." I laughed while rolling my eyes. We walked over to a section that had a bunch of different color Polo jogging suits.

"We should totally get matching suits Camila." Ari said while looking at the different colors.

"For sure." I smiled.

"Say fasho." Pooh laughed. "You're just so damn proper it doesn't even make since. I feel like I'm speaking to some high class person." She said while shaking her head.

"Is it that mad?" I laughed out. "Eh. You just make us feel a little illiterate. You're all "Hello, how are you?" and we're over here like "Ayo, wassup?"" Pooh said while picking up a yellow jumpsuit.

"Well damn, didn't realize the difference." Isaid shrugging my shoulders.

I knew they were just kidding any time they had something to say about how I talk or acted. So it really didn't bother me.

"What color do y'all wanna get?" Ari asked.

"Who said they gotta be the same color?" Pooh added.

"True. Well I'm getting white. It'll look cute with my braids." Ari said while looking for her size.

I decided to get a red one, since it's my favorite color. Pooh grabbed an all black one and we went and paid for our stuff.

We decided to go look around and find some more stuff.