chapter 10#

I don't know what is more terrifying; him been in front of me while I'm half naked, or the fact that HE! as in Damon is in front of me in the bathroom in the apartment that I'm pretty sure I locked its door! 《Are you gonna tell me how the hell did you get in!!》 He didn't pay any attention to my words, he just stayed there skimming me; to be exact skimming my lovely bruises,he didn't say a word and neither did I, him looking at me and I him ... and then it hit me! I'm half naked! Shit! I bend down to the floor to get my shirt so I can cover whatever left of my dignity, the minute I touch my shirt a hand hold my wrist 《what the fuçk!! Get off!》I yell more surprised than angry 《who did this?》 was all he said, his face held no emotions, whatsoever;  his eyes a completely different story something dark was hovering over them, that sweet honey color was nowhere to be seen, pitch black is all I see, looking at them gives the feeling of coldness , pain and fear   《Damon, let go of my hand please 》 he blink a couple of time as if he was  snapping out of whatever possessed him and then slowly released my hand out of his grip , he walks out of the bathroom but before he completely disappear he stopped, back facing me 《have a bath , and then we talk 》 and now I'm left alone with my shirt in my hand. I run to the door and close it, even though I'm completely sure that this lock won't really stop him.

Yeah, it turns out that the bath wasn't exactly what I needed. no,not while all what in my mind is him! My eyes never left the door! I end up washing my hair 5 times!
I had to get out fast, otherwise he'll come in ... well I'm not sure and hell I don't wanna be.
I put on the clothes that I brought with me , I look at myself in the mirror for second, yep still good as dead.
As I walk out of the bathroom I try to convince myself that Damon been here is only hallucination, a side affect of the painkillers that I've been taken, for second I believed it because of the unbearable silence and him no where to be seen, but the sudden smell is what made me reconsider my thoughts on his presence being imagination, the smell was mouthwatering and it was coming from the kitchen. I tiptoe to there, his back was facing me again he was standing next to the oven and just from the smell I can tell it's delicious!, I turned around so I can leave before he sees me 《 liz ..》 fűckin hell! Just ones ! Let me have it my way!.. I turned and I was surprised of how close he is, I sure didn't hear him coming  《hey...didn't see you there!》... c'mon! Why do I always end up saying nonsense!?.. 《how are you feeling? 》he asks ignoring my crazy nonsense 《much better, I mean it's no big deal just a..》 it's truly surprising how small affection can make you so worm so wanted and very much better.
He hugged me.
No word said.
just hugging.
God!
We stayed in that way for almost 5mn or it looks like it, he pull out first but his hand never left mine 《c'mon, you need to eat something 》 I followed silently, he lead me to the living room's table, he pulled chair for me and set on my right side.

Every smell have a certain memory related to it, like the smell of the ink and how it's brought the memory to your first book, the smell of alcohol and the first time you entered the hospital.
Those type of smells that you just can't forget, the smell of your mom's cook that whenever you smell it you remember its exact taste.
And right now the smell of the soup  that demon had made is sending me there to the time where my mom was here, I swear its the same.
I closed my eyes and inhale the smell desperately trying to remember those days 《you should start, otherwise it'll get cold》his words brought me back, I must've been looking like an idiot sniffing the food! A dog and not even cute one. I held my spoon up read to dig in 《sorry... soo is this also your bimbo's recipes!? I have to admit the smell is waw! she must have been really good cooker》 he chuckles 《no actually it's not Juanita's ... this belongs to brilliant cooker》say what! Does he have thing for cookers?! 《Another one?》  he laying forward with his elbow on the table 《 is this jealousy I'm feeling?》my spoon is back on the table and my hardest glare is send to him, literally he can't last a minute without complimenting himself. He rest his back back on his chair laughing and raise his hands up in a surrender way 《 oky oky I'll stop being an ass-höle》 amen to that!
He took the spoon from off the table and replace it in my hand 《Eat》 I looked at him for second and then I back to the food and I noticed it's  chicken soup the one that send comfort, something that would bring smile on your face
I took spoonful of it