fights

"Yeah, I just wanna have a good time with you
Baby, tell me why did you said what you just said" - Jack and Jack

Alyssa's POV

"Do you think Reece and Blake are already asleep?" I whispered as we slowly unlocked the door to George's house.

"I think so. They are taking an early train tomorrow so I guess they went to bed early." George whispered back.

„Train?" Where were they going?

"They're going home tomorrow."

We tiptoed into his house and noticed that all the lights were out.

"And your parents?" I asked.

"Away for the weekend." Even though it was dark I could see George smirk. I closed the door quietly behind him and pressed my lips onto his. He sighed and slung his arms around my back.

We were only a few seconds into the kiss when someone turned on the light. We paused and looked up surprisedly to see who had caught us.

Blake was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, right next to where we were standing. I took a step backwards because I felt a bit embarrassed with George's hand still resting on my back.

"Uhm hi Blake." I stuttered and looked everywhere but his eyes. This situation was so awkward.

"As I can see, the date was a success." Blake grinned and high-fived George. I don't know why but that high five gave me a sick feeling in the stomach because it felt like I was some kind of trophy that George had won. It's stupid, I know.

"What are you doing sitting here on the stairs in the dark? You should be asleep." George wondered and put his coat on a hook next to the door.

"I was waiting for you to come home." Blake shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to know how the date went."

"Cute." George said. "And why couldn't you do that on the sofa? Why the staircase?"

Blake just shrugged his shoulders. He was such a weirdo.

"Good night guys. I'm off to bed. What are you doing now?" Blake asked as he stood up.

"Don't know. Probably just talk and eat chocolate." George said. Chocolate? I was so down.

"Are you staying the night?" Blake asked me.

"I don't know yet." I admitted. HOPEFULLY. "Let's see in an hour."

"Okay, night guys." Blake gave George a pat on the shoulder and me a kiss on the cheek.

"Living room?" George asked and took my hand to lead me there.

"Sure." I said and we both sat down on the couch in the living room. Well George sat. I laid, my head resting in his lap. He caressed my face and stroked my hair. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch.

"Do your parents know about the Rich thing?" Way to ruin the mood George.

"No and they won't ever." I said, my voice low. I somehow intended to say that he mustn't tell them about it.

"But your dad said something about Rich." George said. He took my hand and drew little circles onto my skin with his fingers. "On the day you introduced me as your boyfriend."

"I told them that he broke my heart. That's all they know." I said and then I added: "And that's all they need to know."

"Did he?"