the boys

"Tell your friends it was nice to meet them" - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

Alyssa's POV

"We're home!" George yelled after opening the door to his house. It reminded me of a husband coming home and saying 'Honey, I'm home!' to his wife and simply the thought of it made me giggle.

"What?" George asked as he noticed my amused grin. I just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head, still smiling.

"Nothing." I grinned. Being with George changed my mood so much. I had been in such a bad mood but spending only five minutes with George made my entire day happier somehow and I couldn't explain it.

I followed George into the living room where his mates sat on the couch, playing the guitar. There were two of them, one blonde, the other one dark haired but both equally tall and equally handsome. As we entered the room, they both looked up from their jamming session and smiled at us.

"Hey guys." George said and entered the room while I just remained standing awkwardly in the doorway, scratching my left arm. "This is Alyssa. We're working on our history project."

"Hey, nice to meet you." The blonde haired stood up, walking towards me to give me one of these boys handshakes.

"Likewise." The dark haired boy did the same.

"I'm Blake." He introduces himself and then pointed at the blonde one. "This is Reece."

"Are you hungry?" George asked. I was starving.

"No, I'm good." I smiled but my growling stomach gave my lie away. George smiled and got up from where he sat.

"I'll get you some pizza. Is pizza fine?" He asked, walking towards the door. I nodded my head.

"Pizza is great."

As soon as George had left the room, Reece and Blake turned towards me, looking at me with big eyes.
I slowly walked to one of the two couches in the living room and sat down.

"So?" Blake asked. "You have history with George?"

I tried to hold a 'obviously' back and smiled at both of them. "Yes."

"Do you sit next to him in history class?" Reece asked.

"Uhm no."

"Do you have any other classes together?" Blake asked.

"I don't think so." I told them.

"What courses did you choose for your A-Levels?" Reece asked me. What was that? Some kind of interrogation?

"Maths, Art, History, Music and English." I said. "Why are you asking?"

"Just curiosity..." Reece answered. "So you're more the artistic type?"

"Because I chose Music, Art and English?" I laughed nervously. "Kind of. I really like music."

"Do you want to become a musician?" Blake asked and changed couches, letting himself fall down on the sofa I was sitting on.

"Yes but my parents don't really like the idea." I told them. Argh, I shouldn't have mentioned my parents.

"What instruments do you play?"

I really felt uncomfortable with these boys that were basically strangers to me asking me all these personal questions. And I wasn't sure if it was just smalltalk but they seemed to be very ... obsessed with asking me all these questions.

"Guitar, Ukulele, Bass and a bit drums but I'm not really good..."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Reece blurted out and Blake gave him a weird look.