Monday Blues

I hate Mondays.

And I bet you too.

Mondays are commonly known as the most BORING day of the week. But for me, today is a cursed day. Why, you may ask? I was in a deep slumber, dreaming of Junmyeon and I going on a date when suddenly my grandma woke me up, or rather shout at me to woke up. And did you know when did she woke me up?

7:40 A.M

I REPEAT.

7:40 A.M

I widened my eyes and blame grandma for not waking me up early and rushed to the toilet. School is going to start in like..... 20 minutes! heard her laughing behind the door and she told me "I wake you up late on purpose."

What. The. Actual. Heck.

Basically one of the reasons why I 'hate' my grandma. And to top it off, the bus went off just a few minutes after I arrived at the bus stop. I had to RUN all way to school which took about 20 minutes by foot! I was bizzared but managed to arrive at school just a few minutes until the gates are closed, with a pair of unmatching socks, uncombed hair, sweaty forehead and the worst thing is I forgot to wear my spectacles and  name tag. Long short story, I am a total mess.

Seungwan and Somi laughs at me and a few of my classmates are looking at me weirdly. I glare at both of them. "Are both of you even my friends? I don't know you." "Oh gosh, Joohyun. What happened to you? Wait wait! Let me guess. You woke up late, barely have time to do some touch up and was left by the bus." Says Seungwan who stiffle a laugh. "I think no more explanations are needed." I say sarcastically and both of them continue to laugh. I slap both of their heads. "Ouch!" They are glaring at me and I smile. "Serves you right." "Joohyun, it hurts! Alright, alright. We will stop laughing at you." Somi pouts and I pinch her cheeks. Eventhough my friends could be quite annoying sometimes but they are the ones who I can rely on in this school. "I guess this is the first time ever the punctual Joohyun is late for school." "Yeah, and blame my sarcastic grandma for that." "Geez, Grandma Kim is sassy. I like her." "Yes Seungwan, and you two would be the best combo ever for your sarcasticness." The three of us laugh when suddenly the teacher for the first period walk into the class.

-

I squirm into my seat as I keep glancing at the clock on the wall. For some reason my stomach is not cooperating with me today. It keeps growling since the third period. I can't even focus on what the teacher is teaching in front. Out of all days, why today?! I glance again at the clock and there are still 5 more minutes until recess. Gosh, 5 minuted felt like 5 hours. Mrs. Bang, please hurry up!

"...... and that's all for today's lesson. Don't forget to revise on what we've learnt today as a preparation for your quiz tomorrow. Now, any questions?" The other students groan. What? A quiz? I barely focus on her class today. How am I going to score my Physic quiz tomorrow? And let's be honest, I hate Physic and it is my least favourite subject in my life. The most I could get for my Physic is 67%. We all went silent and I already chant a mantra in my head to keep my stomach to stop grumbling. When will the bell ring?!

Good, 5 seconds left! 5, 4, 3, 2,..... The sound of the bell sounded through the whole school. That's it. I couldn't held it in anymore. "Kamsahabnida!" All of us bow to Mrs. Bang and I immediately flash off to the door. I couldn't care less about the students I bump into. It was urgent, okay? I keep saying sorry to everyone who I bumped into. Well, if you were in my situation where you've held your urge to go to the toilet for almost 3 hours, then would you just cat-walking your way to the toilet? Then good luck at getting laugh at.