46👑

Marli's POV

Married life never felt so good. Kristen took Parker and Ariella back to our house and Jack and I are in Mauritius. 

We just arrived at the hotel and unpacked, it was late but Jack wanted to take me somewhere. 

J- "Ready gorgeous?"

M- "Yeah" I smiled at him

He led me out of the back door and onto the beach. I look to my left and see a candle lit dinner set up. I was speechless. 

He took me over and pulled the chair out for me to sit down. 

M- "Jack this is beautiful"

He smiled and sat down. 

We talked for the rest of the night, at one moment I got a call from my manager. I excused myself and answered. 

Manager- "Marli, i'm so sorry to disturb you on your honeymoon but I have amazing news"

M- "Shoot"

Manager- "So I just got a call from Fox asking if you would play a role in an upcoming movie. It would be three months filming, it is called Joy and I can send you the script"

M- "I would love to!"

Manager- "Awesome! I'll send you the script now"

He hung up and I went back over to Jack. 

J- "What was that about?"

M- "well, i've been offered a role in a movie for Fox!"

J- "WHAT THAT'S AMAZING!"

He got up and lifted me in the air. 

J- "Oh I'm so proud of you"

M- "I love you"

We sat back down and started eating. 

J- "Hey Lia?"

M- "Yeah Jacky?"

J- "I love you"

M- "I love you too loser"

-four months later- 

I finished filming, Joy was a success, and tonight is the premier. 

Ariella and Parker are staying with Kian and JC, Franny is watching them when Kian and JC arrive

Before I walked the carpet, I decided to call Franny and see how she's going. 

M- "Hey Fran, how are you going?"

F- "Fine girl, your son is an amazing photographer"

I laughed. 

M- "Thankyou for doing this, I owe you"

F- "You. Me. Lunch date"

M- "It's a date girl"