10👑

Marli's POV
I woke up the next morning, surrounded by bodies, I got up and made my way back to the house. I went up to my room and took a shower. I was listening to music, really loud, maybe too loud.
Jack's POV
Everyone had woken up and went back to the house, when everyone came in we heard music playing from Lia's room. All of us were laughing as we heard 'Taking You' start playing, the boys and decided to go up there.
Marli's POV
I heard footsteps and quickly put my Calvin Klein bralette and sweatpants on. And just in time because Jack, Jonah, Zach, Corbyn and Dani bursted in and starting singing along to my music. I blushed but immediately started dancing with them, then more of their music came on, Invitation, These Girls and Something Different.
Jo- "do we have a fan standing in front of us?"
M- "it's my Why Don't We playlist jeez"
Z- "you have a playlist?"
M- "of course, you guys are amazing"
We all continued dancing until my speaker died and the music stopped.
J- "ok guys enough staring at my girl, out."
They all frowned and left except for Jack, he put a towel around me and walked me into my closet. He got out a hoodie and Maverick leggings.
M- "baby it's summer..."
J- "and there are guys downstairs that won't stop staring at my girl"
My heart fluttered when he called me his.
M- "Jack, I love you only"
J- "I love you more"
I pushed him out and put on my outfit for the party-

 M- "Jack, I love you only" J- "I love you more"I pushed him out and put on my outfit for the party-

I knew Jack wouldn't like this, but I decided to tease him. I walked out and his jaw dropped.
M- "I think I'm going to wear this... what do you think?"
J- "you look stunning, but save it for me. Not everyone else" he said winking
M- "I have nicer clothing for you honey"
He smirked and came up to grab me but I dodged him and ran downstairs, I heard Jack coming behind me. To annoy him, I ran and jumped into the boy's arms. They were holding me until they saw Jack walk into the room.
M- "heyyy babyyyy, we're just hanging around"
They put me down when they saw Jack looking like he was going to punch someone. I went up to Jack who was glaring at the other boys and cupped his face with my hands. His eyes met mine and softened
M- "baby, go home. The party starts in an hour"
He kissed my lips slowly and nodded. One by one all the boys said goodbye to everyone and Lydia, Chantel, Alissa and I rushed up to my room to get ready. I was basically ready, I was just helping them get ready.
M- "Hey Lyd..?"
L- "Yeah M?"
M- "what were you talking to Jack about last night ?"
L- "oh that? He needed help finding someone's address"
M- "who?"
L- "you'll find out later.." they all smirked
Thank god I was finding out the secret today, I couldn't last any longer. The girls all decided on what they were wearing and we went to get in the car. Logan, Brendan, Franke and Evan already left to help set up and buy drinks.

We were listening to music in my car, without the roof, we got many stares but we just laughed it off. We were 15 minutes away from Jake's when Lydia got a text from Logan asking us to get more drinks. We may have gotten side tracked but we eventually made it to the party, 'fashionably late'. We made our way down to the pool area where we heard music and saw people. I ran behind Jack and jumped on his back.
M- "miss me"
He turned me around and we kissed slow and passionately.
2 hours later
Lo- "Marls, how much did you drink?"
M- "my dear brother, I love you"
Lo- "Marls"
M- "I'll watch myself...."
Lo- "Thankyou"
I was ok. I wasn't drunk, but I wasn't sober. I went over to Jack.
M- "Jack baby you need to look after me"
J- "Why Lia?"
M- "just because...." I fell into his arms, tripping over myself
J- "you're lucky I love you"
He took me over to the food and gave me some pizza, then took me over away from everyone and let me sit down for a minute. When I was feeling better, he invited me to dance. We went out to where everyone was dancing and continued to dance.
Chantel came over to me and told me it was time to make a speech and give the boys their gifts. I went up to where the DJ was and he handed me a microphone. Ricky got everyone's attention by whistling.
M- "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but I just want to say thank you to everyone for coming. Especially you guys..." I pointed to the boys
M- "I appreciate you so much for welcoming me into your lives and helping me experience LA"
I walked down off the stage and the DJ continued playing music. I ran over to the boys and was engulfed in a hug.
All- "we love you Marli"
C- "I can't believe you did all this for us"
Z- "yeah it's insane"
Jo- "we love you"
M- "and I love you, to show my appreciation, I got you guys some stuff...."
D- "Marli, you shouldn't have, really"
M- "but I love youuuu"
J- "well we got you a present as well..."
M- "come see mine first"
I led them up into the house because I didn't want everyone seeing. I took them into the living room and sat them down on the couch. Chantel came with us and went out to my car to get all the presents. When she came in with bags, all the boys were shocked.
Jo- "Marli, no"
Z- "we can't accept all of this"
M- "yes you can! Now open!"
They were handed their different bags from Chantel and I, we sat across from them as they all opened their presents. All of their expressions were priceless. Corbyn finished first and immediately put the sweater on.
C- "Marli thank you so much, these are awesome"
M- "you're always welcome Bean, love you"
C- "AHHH I LOVE YOU" he said jumping around a giving me hugs.
I laughed and saw that Jonah and Zach had finished as well.
Jo- "woah"
Z- "MARLI?!"
M- "yes my darling brothers"
Jo- "you didn't"
M- "I did and I love you too!"
They both hugged me. Then the last two were done, Dani and Jack.
D- "A WATERMELON!"
M- "I knew you'd love it!"
D- "and this wakeboard?! And the speaker? Marli you shouldn't have got all this for us!"
M- "but I wanted to"
Daniel hugged me
J- "babe"
M- "jack"
J- "this is amazing, thank you so much"
M- "I love you guys"
All- "WE LOVE YOU!"
I was tackled with hugs and kisses, I couldn't stop laughing.
M- "Hey... Chantel helped too"
They got up and started hugging Chantel.
D- "okay Marli, we love everything you got us, and we appreciate and love you so much but now it's time for our present to you"
Z- "I don't think you're ready for this..."
C- "you're going to LOVE it!"
I started getting nervous and they could tell.
Jo- "come on M"
They led me out to the patio and pointed down to someone jumping on Logan and Jake.
M- "I only know one person who attacks my brothers like that..."
J- "Lydia helped us"
M- "you guys did this?"
All- "yep!"
M- "awww you guys..." I hugged them all.
D- "go"
I smiled at them and ran down to her, this was my best friend, my sister, the girl who's been by my side for 18 years. She saw me and jumped off the boys, she started to ran to me.
M- "AHHHH KAYLA!!!"
K- "MARLIIIIIII"
We reached for each other and hugged for the first time in months. Kayla is my sister, not biologically, but I've known her since birth. When Kayla and I are together, stuff gets wild.
M- "what are you doing here?!"
K- "you're hot friends called me"
She pointed at the boys and waved. They waved back, Daniel winked. Ooh I ship it.
M- "Dani huh?"
K- "which one's he?"
I rolled my eyes playfully, grabbed her hand and took her to officially meet the boys.
M- "boys, this is Kayla"
All- "hey Kayla"
K- "so which one of you is Jack?" Jack waved.
K- "so your Marli's lover boy"
Jack and I blushed.
M- "Kayla, this is Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Daniiiiiii"
D- "why'd you say my name like that?"
M- "top secret" I winked at him.
K- "nice to meet you all, thank you for flying me out to spend tomorrow with Marli"
M- "Kayla, I didn't tell them"
K- "ohh sorry"
The boys shrugged it off, which was weird, they normally would ask me. By the time we finished catching up, everyone was leaving, Jake offered for Jack and I to stay at his. We all said goodbye and Jack and I headed up to my room.
And to say things got heated...
Well that's an understatement