31👑

*four months later*

Marli's POV
Tonight is the first night off I've had in a while. Saffron and I are going to a Rae Sremmurd concert. I can't wait to let go, of all the stress I've had these past few months. 

We arrived at the stadium and went in and we met a few fans

We arrived at the stadium and went in and we met a few fans. We were front row, right near them. When they came out everyone was screaming. Saffron and I were more focused on dancing then watching the guys. They were singing all of our favorite songs. When 'Come Get Her' came on I looked at Saff, we started dancing and couldn't stop. 

Jack's POV

Marli. She's down there, dancing, looking happier than ever. 

Marli's POV

I couldn't contain my excitement. Everyone was looking at Saffron and I until I realized Swae Lee was singing to us. 

Somebody come get her, she's dancin' like a stripper
Somebody come tip her, she's dancin' like a stripper
Somebody come get her, she's feelin' all the liquor  

He was pointing at us, me. I smiled at him and continued dancing. 

When the song was over the boys made an announcement.

"Hey guys, we're so sorry but we won't be able to perform One Touch as our female singer has backed out"

A lot of 'awwws' came from the crowd, until I started hearing my name. 

"MARLI MARLI MARLI"

SL- "Marli as in Marli Paul?"

The crowd cheered and Saffron elbowed me. 

Everyone started pointing at me. Swae put his hand out and pulled me up on stage. 

SL- "Would you look at that! It's our 'Come Get Her' girl"

I blushed.

JXM- "Are you familiar with our song 'One Touch' with Baauer?"

M- "DUH"

They handed me a mic. Was this really happening? I looked down at Saffron and she was smiling at me. 

It was so lively and vibrant. I know for sure I want my tour to feel like this. 

The song was over but the night was not. They invited Saffron and I backstage and we met them personally. I was a complete fangirl. 

SL- "So Marli, we've seen you around, are you doing any tours?"

M- "Yeah actually, but it's a bit different"

I told them the idea of the shows.

JXM- "That sounds amazing!"

M- "Well if you guys are around, you should come, I'm going to try and get some special guests for different shows"

SL- "We'd love to! Just send us the dates and we'll get our manager to call yours"

M- "Woah that's amazing, thankyou"

We filmed a video for Saffron's youtube channel and then decided to part ways. 

M- "Harvey's never going to believe us"

S- "proves him wrong for choosing to go on a date instead"

I laughed and we walked to a nearby 7/11. I went in, got two large slurpees, a bag of sour patch kids and walked over to Saffron, but she was staring at something outside. I looked in the direction she was looking in and I saw him. Jack. 

I wanted to run to him, jump into his arms, but something was stopping me. I didn't see any of the other boys with him, he was alone, drinking a slurpee, looking at his phone. 

Jack's POV

I came here to find her, but when I did, I lost her. She looked happy, happier. Although she may have forgotten about me, us. I will keep my promise and never leave her, if she comes back to me, I will be here for her. Always.

Marli's POV

Saffron took the stuff out of my hands and paid for them. I just watched him, from afar. We walked outside and I couldn't do it. I will not be able to sleep knowing I saw him and didn't do anything. 

I walked over to him.

M- "J-Jack?"

J- "Hi Lia"

I hugged him.

M- "I've missed you..."

J- "I've missed you too, but you're happy Lia, I don't want you to lose that happiness because of me"

M- "Jack. Yes, I am happy. But I love you, nothing will make me happier than when I am with you"

J- "You still need time"

M- "No. No Jack I don't, I need you." 

He started to walk away. 

M- "Fine Jack. Give up. Give up on us, but just remember no matter how far away you walk, I will never stop loving you"

J- "Marli when will you realize I am doing this for you?!"

M- "Jack, if you were doing this for me, and my wellbeing, you would know that I can't live without you"

J- "Marli! This is tough on me too! He told me you are happier, he told me to let you be you"

M- "WHO JACK! Who's advice are you taking?"

J- "Jack Gilinsky!"

M- "Why would you believe him?!"

J- "Because he made points"

I walked away. He believes Jack Gilinsky over me? I turn around to give him another piece of my mind, but instead of seeing him, I felt his lips crash onto mine. 

M- "Saffron and I got invited to a party, wanna come?"

J- "I'd love to"

We ubered to the party and greeted everyone there. It was Jack Maynard's so I went and said hello to Joe, Jack, Conor, Caspar and Byron. I started dancing and I could feel PM coming out. Oh well, she hasn't been out in a while, let's give her some fresh air. I kept drinking, and dancing. Jack (Avery) was by my side. Things were getting shaky, I was getting light headed. 

Jack took me to the side. 

J- "I'm going to take you home"

We got in an uber and head back to my place. 

I burst in the door and fell onto the couch. Jack came in behind me, chuckling. 

He sat on the end of the couch and pulled my legs onto his lap. He looked at me and I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. I pulled his head closer to mine. I kissed him. God I missed him.

There were fireworks and passion.

...Things got a bit heated...