15????

Marlo's POV
They know, everyone knows. I've been living with Chantel for the past few weeks, Logan understands. Kayla, Alissa and Lydia spend most of their time here too, Christina stays with us when she's visiting. She tells me that none of the boys are themselves, Jack and Daniel won't come out of their rooms, Jonah and Zach say they miss their sister and Corbyn just doesn't smile anymore. The thought kills me but they hurt me.
C- "babe let's go out, you have to start practicing for you're tour soon"
I had completely forgotten about the tour. I didn't want to sing anymore. I couldn't do it without Daniel by my side. I had already written songs, my energy was put into them.
M- "sounds good"
I followed her out and we all went to Clout House. When we arrived Alissa came down and hugged me. I smiled and we walked upstairs. Rice and Sommer gave me hugs and said hi. I decided I needed to see my brothers, so I went back with Lydia to Logan's. I went inside and he immediately engulfed me into an embrace. It felt good to have his arms around me, I felt safe.
L- "please don't leave me"
M- "i'm not, I love you Logan"
Jake came in the room and joined in the hug
J- "my little sister is hurt, I swear he'll pay for this"
L- "it doesn't seem like something he would do..."
M- "it doesn't matter, he did and i'm done"
Logan and Jake are coming to shows, they're not touring with me but their coming to as many as possible. I smiled at them and went upstairs with Lydia, I laid my duffel down on my bed and we started to unpack. Lydia pulled out my notebook.
L- "Marli what's this?"
M- "my notebook"
L- "what's written in it?"
M- "songs for tour"
L- "can I?"
M- "of course Lyd, you're my best friend"
She started to flick through the pages, she folded a couple of pages and continued reading. I kept unpacking my clothes and when I came out of my closet Lydia was looking at me.
L- "Marli..."
She came over and hugged me tight. I hugged back, quickly wiping a tear away from the corner of my eye. We went back downstairs and watched a movie with Jake and Logan. I fell asleep and felt Jake carry me up to my room.

**10 months later**
Marli's POV
I'm singing again, not as happy as I used to be, but happy enough to sing. Today we were leaving for tour, I was excited. Pia and I had become close, planning the tour together. She stayed over last night as we had an early flight. We woke up and made our way to the airport, first up was Europe...