34👑

Marli's POV

M- "H-Hey J-Jacky"

He ran to me and hugged me. 

J- "Lia I missed you so much"

M- "I missed you too, but we can't be together"

J- "Why not?"

M- "I want to be with you, more than anything else in the world, but you won't want to be with me when I tell you"

J- "Logan said you had to tell me something, I didn't know it was this serious"

M- "Jack, this will change my whole life. Ours, even if you don't want to be a part of it"

J- "Marli, tell me... please"

M- "Jack, i'm pregnant"

J- "WHAT!"

I looked down, he wasn't happy. All of a sudden I was lifted up and spun around. I was shocked. 

M- "You're happy?"

J- "Are you kidding?! I'm over the moon! I've always wanted to start a family with you"

M- "I'm so happy you don't hate me"

J- "I would never hate you, I love you"

M- "I love you too"

We sat down on my bed and he smiled at me, I blushed. 

J- "So what should we do now? You live in London"

M- "Nothing, stay here, I'll come back when I'm 8 months"

J- "No way, I want to be with you the whole pregnancy, not just the last month"

M- "Jack, I want everything to be back here, but I can't"

J- "I understand, I'm going to move to London with you"

M- "No you're not, you have a life here that you can't leave"

J- "What if I help you, I'll come with you back to London, help you pack, and you can come back here and live with someone"

M- ".... I do want to come back here"

J- "Then it's settled, I'll call your manager and we can fly back tomorrow"

I started tearing up. 

M- "Thankyou Jacky, I'm so happy that you're not angry with me"

J- "I'm just so excited"

I hugged him and he lifted me up. I'm so happy right now. I'm going to start a family with Jack. 

We walked downstairs, hand in hand and everyone cheered when we walked out. 

Suddenly, Logan pulled a rope and a bunch of balloons with the letters 'CONGRATULATIONS' appeared. Loads of blue and pink balloons appeared and everyone screamed. Loads more people had shown up. 

I started tearing up again. Jake came around the corner with Team 10 and a wheelbarrow of gifts. 

Jake- "HORMONES"

I rolled my eyes and went over to hug Logan and Jake. 

M- "I love you both"

L- "We love you"

J- "We're gonna miss you mini Paul" 

M- "Well you're views are going up because Mini Paul ain't leaving suckerrrrrs!" I say to Jake's vlog camera.

L- "Wait, what?"

M- "I'm coming home losers"

J- "Seriously?!"

M- "well, you two can't be left alone for too long"

They hugged me and went back to vlogging. I went over to Ian and Paul.

M- "I would never have done this without you two"

P- "we know"

I- "that's why we brought you a present"

Nina, Candice, Phoebe and Claire all walked through the door.

N- "It's our Marli!!!"

M- "AHHHHH"

C- "Where you been girl?"

M- "What are you talking about? You've all been filming, they wouldn't let me on set, they said I was a crazy fan"

Paul- "Because you are"

I rolled my eyes and hugged them all, a lot of people were stunned that TVD cast was here but I only saw them as my friends, the people I look up to. I said hello to everyone and thankyou. 

The day was over and a lot of people stayed over; Chantel, Alissa, Lydia, the PM guys, the WDW guys, Kian, JC and the Dolan Twins. We had a huge night in the guest house but instead of sleeping in the house, we decided to all move the mattresses outside and camp out, sleeping under the stars. 

I woke up to Logan over me, vlogging us all. 

L- "Yo Logang, why does Mini Paul camp outside?"

M- "Because it was pretty"

L- "Mhmm" He said looking at everyone.

I jolted up. 

M- "Who's up for waffles?"

Every sleeping body raised their arm. I went inside and one by one, everyone came inside. Ethan and Zion helped with food, Kian and JC wanted to film a video with everyone where they would see what they could make in a juicer. Then, they made Chantel, Lyd, Alissa and I drink it and judge it. Let's just say I needed some real juice to wash down the taste. 

We ate outside and we were talking about where I would live. We said I would move into the Why Don't We house in 6 months as they were going to renovate. Until then, I am moving in with Franny, JC, Kian, Bobby and Corey. 

M- "Are you sure Franny will be okay with it? I've only met her a few times"

JC- "She loves you"

K- "seriously, she wants to see you again"

I blush and go back to my laptop, I am booking tickets for Jack and I. We leave in three hours. 

I moved some of my stuff to Kian and JC's, they already had a spare room that they will let me use until the boy's house is ready. 

By the time we were all finished moving, it was time for Jack and I to leave. We only packed one suitcase between us as we were only staying for two nights. 

We packed and head out the door, Logan dropped us off. We said goodbye, I texted Jake telling him I was leaving. He said the usual, be safe. 

The flight was long, but I slept most of it, leaning on Jack's shoulder. When I woke up, he was asleep. I could hear his music playing, I could hear my voice. I grabbed his phone and turned it onto another song, he shifted awake and smiled at me.

J- "I love this song"

I smiled and laid my head back on his shoulder. 

We arrived hours later and I was excited to show Jack everything I've created for myself. I am sad to be leaving but happy to be starting my life again, starting a family. 

We got back to my apartment and Jack put our suitcase in my room. 

J- "Lia this place is amazing" He walked over to the balcony.

M- "Thankyou, I wish we could've spent more time here together"

J- "Maybe we can, how about this, we will raise the baby in LA and here, it will love London as much as you"

I squealed and jumped over to Jack. 

We started packing things in boxes, soon it was 3am and we were done. Jack agreed to let me take him out the next day and show him London. 

My little family.