"I'm sorry, Emily." He says, but I just shake my head before gesturing to him.

"My turn. What did Gibbs have to say about you leaving?" He chuckles.

"Well, you know Gibbs, he's a man with very few words." I chuckle, nodding my head. "He understood. If everything I've heard from McGee is true, they have two other people on the team now." My eyes widen, surprised.

"I really need to talk to Gibbs more often." He smiles, nodding his head.

"Abby misses you." I chuckle.

"You don't know what I would do for one of her lab cookies right now." He laughs, his gaze moving to someone behind us before smiling.

"Finest shrimp on the island." Kamekona sets our food in front of us before turning to Tali. "For the keiki." He says, placing the small meal in front of her.

"Mahalo." I smile up at him.

"Anytime Sista." He walks away before I turn back to Tony.

He held a look of confusion, so I decided to clarify. "Keiki means child." He nods in understanding. "So, when did you have a kid?" I ask, stabbing my fork through the shrimp. I had been keeping a careful watch on Tali since we sat down, and it really was starting to make me wonder just where this little girl came from.

"Two years ago. But I've only known about her for a few months." This peaks my interest. "Gibbs told you about Ziva, right?" I nod, remembering the woman from late night talks with Gibbs. "This is our daughter." He looks down at Tali, a sad look in his eyes. "A couple months ago, Ziva was killed in her father's farmhouse in Israel. A missile struck the house, killing her in her sleep, but Tali's room was secure. Mossad brought Tali to DC and I've had her ever since."

To say I was shocked would be a bit of an understatement. "Tony..." I trail off, not really sure what to say. He shakes his head.

"It's fine Emily, we're fine." He looks down at Tali, a small smile on his face.

"Do you know how long you're staying here?" He shakes his head. "Do you mind sharing a bed again?" He chuckles.

"Not even a little." I smile back at him, looking over at a smiling Tali, not even worried about her surroundings.
---------------

It was nearing two o'clock when we finally left Kamekona's. Well, we didn't have much of a choice actually; Kamekona said we were scaring away the paying customers.

So now we were on the way to the palace before the park. I needed to grab a few things, so I thought it would be a nice time for Tony to see where I work.

"Did you fly directly from Paris?" I ask as we were completing the final mile to the palace.

"We flew from Paris to New York, where we caught up with Pop-Pops." He turns to smile at an already smiling Tali in the back seat. "Then we flew to LA, and from LA, we flew to Honolulu." I nod, taking in the information.

"Sounds like long flights. Are you sure you don't want to just go back to my house? We don't need to stop at the palace." Tony shakes his head.

"Em, don't worry about it, okay? We both took long naps on the plane to make up for the crazy schedule." I nod, turning into the parking lot.