AB and Boxing

Have you read my book 'The Maynhard Twins'??

No, no. Not an attempt to make a promotion about my book, even though it crossed my mind. 😝😝

Well, inside it, there are a few chapters filled with blood and violence.
Who's responsible to introduce me about them??

The answer is AB.

That brother of mine, like most boys out there, grew up by thinking that violence is the only way to solve a problem.
Unfortunately, he thought one or two sentences were enough as the effort to make peace. Next, he'd fly a punch.

To reduce it, mom bought him a mini punch bag when he was ten. I knew exactly the time because mom gave it to him in his birthday.

AB was so excited about it and for a month after the punch bag existed in our house, he didn't play outside and spent his time punching it.
Being a mini version of me, that time was the age when I copied everything AB did.
Everything he ate, I ate it. Everything he drank, I wanted it and every move he made, I followed him.

So when he played with his punch bag, I was soooo excited to taste how it felt to smash my knuckles on it.

One punch and I regretted it immediately.
It was so hard, my hand was hurt.
Since that day, I never think about touching the punch bag again.

I swore my brother was horrible at that time.
Once, he made a man's chin bruised just because he winked with mom.
The other time, he mad a boy terrified because the boy pulled my ponytail.

Well, if it wasn't AB who did it, maybe I would.
😂😂😂

The point is, his action made him so famous in my neighborhood.
There's advantage and disadvantage for it though.

The good side, no one ever tried to make trouble with me.
The bad side, I felt like people were afraid to be my friend. 😅😅😅

Don't worry, it's not happening until today.
Thankfully, the rudeness inside AB is reducing by time.
He doesn't easily knock someone again but he does still have the ability when someone messes with him, mom or me.

There's one funny story though.
Since we never had the same school, AB thought it was a must for me to learn one or two moves about how to protect myself.
I didn't like the idea but mom supported him so much and I gave up.
I let AB teach me a bit of his boxing styles.
I used the gloves and AB started to shout directions at me.
I still remembered how excited he was acting like a couch.

One problem.
He forgot we have same temper.
Aries and Sagittarius, baby!
We both are fire.
We are easily angry when someone force us to do something we do not like.

And that's what was happening to me.

It's not easy to make punches while someone yelled so loud around you.
Plus, he added the yell with mockery.
I couldn't handle it anymore. My arms were numb but AB still shouted and pushed me to keep hitting.
In the top of it, I accidentally missed a shot and punched AB on his jaw.

The training ended with AB trying to take his revenge.

We are lovely siblings, aren't we??  Haha. XD

----------

A/N

Until today, AB will roll his eyes every time I talk to him about the punch. LoL

Don't forget to support me by Voting and Commenting.

Love ya,
12/02/2018

Love ya,12/02/2018