AB's partner

A few days ago my good friend, TheoDora55555 and me just talked about the possibility of making AB reveal who his girlfriend is

Since that day, I always imagined what kind of girl wants to accept my annoying brother. Haha. XD

Well, AB never told me directly about him having one. But I knew he has girlfriend, or at least, someone close to him lately.

How do I know?

First because AB, lately, likes to stare his phone then suddenly smiles by himself like a crazy person.

Sometimes he grins in satisfaction.

Second, whenever his phone makes beep sound twice, he quickly pours his attention to his phone.

I know it's someone special.

He even places a special tone for her mail.

You know what kind of tone he set if it was me calling or messaging him?

Dang, him!!!

Okay, so the point is, that brother of mine is keeping that girl away from me. XD
He's afraid I'll share his bad side. Hahaha.

But you know what, just like a miracle, AB talked about her. He told me about it on February, 21 2018.

It's important for me to remember the date. But for the safety of my brother, his girlfriend and my own safety from AB, I won't share some important information he gave me.
XD

So that evening, AB just returned from college and I was watching movie at the laptop as he entered our hall of hobbies.
Without hesitation, he walked towards me and sat beside me.

My brother, I'm sure, can't live without having one or two quarrels with me in one day.

I don't really remember every sentence we have but here's what we talked about.

"Minion, what are you watching?" He asked.

"Big Hero 6." I answered lazily, didn't bother myself to look at him.

My brother made a hiss sound like what I did was something illegal.
"Again?? I'm sure this time is the hundredth times you watch that movie."

"Wrong!" I quickly replied. "It's the one hundred and oneth!"

"Damn it! Live your life a little bit, Sis. Go hang out with friends or find a boyfriend."

Okay. It surprised me he said something about boyfriend. Because whenever mom brought that topic up, he demanded me to let him know who's the man first. Or he would tell me I'm still too young for boys.

"I just hung out with my friends a few days ago. Not in the mood to go to the mall. And I have boyfriend."

"YOU DO???"

Gosh, his face was priceless!!!!! XD

I wish I held a camera.

"WHO???"

"His name is Tadashi. And he's cute."

"What?? A foreigner??" He asked. "Wait, wait. Why is that name sound familiar?"

Background sound from the Big Hero 6 movie I was watching:
'But... Tadashi is here!!'

My brother suddenly picked a pillow from the ground and hit me at the top of my head with it.
Not too hard of course. I'm sure he didn't want to face my fury.

"Damn it!!!! Tadashi is a fictional character from your movie, you silly!!! Don't you have a real one?"

"Nope. Not interested."

"Hm....how about my friends? Some of them are quite nice."

"Iuuuuuuuh......" I suddenly forgot about how cute Baymax was.
"No, thank you. In two months I'll have a final test to graduate high school then I have to concentrate for another test to enter the University. So don't contaminate my mind."

"I'm just helping." He said.

I remembered really well he said that. 'Helped'.
My brother? Help me with boys??
This is very suspicious.

"Why do you talk about it so sudden??" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

Another hit on my head.

"Nothing, Minion. It just......well, I have one."

I gasped.
"Boyfriend?"

"NO!!!!!! GIRLFRIEND." He yelled in panic.

I laughed hard at this. Seriously.

"Who is she? Who is she? Why didn't you bring her here?"

"We just dated a couple times. I'm not sure to introduce her to mom yet. Especially to YOU. Maybe later."

Mean!!!!!!!!

"Why??????" I pretended to whine in disappointment. "I want to know who's my future sister-in-law."

He flicked my forehead. That night AB was really testing my patience.
Lucky for him, I was curious about his girlfriend more.

"Don't think too much, Minion! You scared me."

"Huh, boys are afraid of commitment!"

"It's not the commitment makes me afraid, it's the wrong step I take. For now, she and I are just like partners and we support each other. We are agreed to finish our education first. The next step is for another day conversation. Like I said, we're new in dating."

When I said nothing and just stared at him seriously, AB laughed at me.

"I know it's a hard topic for you to take, Minion. When you're older. I'll explain more."

Dang!!!!! I'm old enough to understand. I'm gonna be eighteen soon.
And actually, I do understand what he said.

I was just struck since I was impressed AB could say things like that.
He hid his wisdom this whole time.
XD

The conversation continued for another hour before AB decided he needs a shower and vanish his bad smell.
He gave me some good advices about boys too. Hahaha.

In the end, he showed me her picture and promised to bring her home one day.

Gosh!!!! I can't wait until the day comes. ❤

------------

A/N

I know one day AB will talk to me about girl. XD
When he's asking for advise, should I give him one???
LoL

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and give me your feedback.

Love ya,
26/02/2018

Love ya,26/02/2018