The walk of Fame

Ali's  Pov *5 years later *

So I just got my first tour. I'm  going to open for Little Mix's new tour. I'm so excited. It's  a little awkward when me and Em are in the same room with Jesy. She is very protective  of me now around her. Em is my backup dancer since she isn't  really a singer. We've moved out of Rosewood and moved to the UK. Yeah I know I've lived there before but me and Em are only here for a little then we're heading back home. Right now we are heading for rehearsal for the show. We pull up to the place and head inside. " I need to head to the dance studio, you'll behave around Jesy if I leave." Em looks at me half joking and half serious. I nod and kiss her lightly. " Yes I will I love you Em." She smiles and kisses back and heads off.

I walk into the rehearsal to see three out of the four girls there. "Hey Ali." Jade says happily. " Hey Jade where's Leigh Anna?" I walk over and sit in the chair next to them. "Probably face timing Andre." Perrie says looking at the time on her phone. I feel kinda werid because Jes hasn't said anything and she's always the first one to say hi. "Jes you okay?" I look over to Jesy who is smiling at her phone. " Huh yeah I'm fine."

*couple hours little*

We just finished rehearsal. We had to learn the new dance and I feel tried. I'm walking to go and grab my water bottle from my locker thing and someone pulls me into a closet. " What the-" I feel soft lips against mine. I close my eyes and kiss back. They pull away. I open my eyes and see Em. " Hey baby." She smiles at me and pulls me closer by the waist. She kisses my neck slowly biting at my soft spot. I moan softly " Mmm god Emily." I melt into her touch. " I need to get this out of my system." She mumbles as she almost like rips off our clothes.

I moan loudly as she rams her throbbing shaft into me roughly and deep. " Oh fucking hell." She lifts me up and thrust deeper and faster. I hold on to her tightly and lean my head back. She thrusts faster and faster. I feel like I'm about to explode. She hit my g-spot hard and quick. I dig my nails into her back as I feel myself have a huge orgasm. "Emily!!!!" I feel her just cum so much inside me. She pulls out slowly and I feel her cum drip down my thighs. She puts me down I quickly hold onto her so my knees wouldn't buckle. " That was an amazing quickie." She kisses me softly. I kiss her back. We get cleaned up and head back to rehearsal.

* that night after the show*

"That was bloody amazing Ali." Leigh Anne says as they're getting off stage. " Yeah it was." I high five the girls.  " How about we go out for a couple of drinks to celebrate." Jesy suggests. " Hell yeah you in Ali and Em?" Perrie says looking at us. " Of course we're in." Em agrees for me.

*at the bar*

We're at a table with some drinks. " To the Glory Days." Jesy says holding her drink up " To the Glory Days." We all say and click our glasses. " This has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I'm glad I got to met you guys." I say suggling up to Em. She puts her arm protectively around me. " We're glad we got to meet you too Alis." Jade says smiling and sipping her drink. " Not in a million years would I have thought I would be opening for Little Mix I've came a long way from a girl who would be singing at her school's talent show to a women who is on stage with the best girl band ever." I drink my drink a little.

"Oh quit Ali your gonna make us blush, we're not the best but thanks for thinking that." Perrie says with her accent popping out a little more. " I'm serious thank you girls for making me, this pop star girl who has fans screaming her name when she's on stage. "

"Oh Alis this is just the start of fame for you." Jesy says sipping her drink. Oh I hope so

The End

------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been going through a lot of things but here is finally the end of this story.

Thanks for all the support for this story.

I love all of you

Thank you and goodbye

-S