Some Fun at School!

Ali's POV

Me and Emily are together now. I get changed into my normal outfit for the day. Emily has clothes at my house so she just changed too. " I can't believe you actually said yes, I thought you would care about your reputation more then me." She says happily as she looks at me lovingly. I feel my heart grow big as her eyes lock with mine. " I know I act like that but you have a effect on me so I had to say yes." I kiss her gently. She kisses me back. My bedroom door opens and my mom sees me and Emily kissing. " Alison." I pull away quickly. " Mom what are you doing ." I start to get nervous. She smiles sweetly at me and Em " Emily be good to her ." Emily nods and puts her arms around me. " I will I promise." I feel happy that my mom is okay with this. " I knew you two would finally get together ." My mom says " Also come downstairs before Hanna eats all of breakfast."

She laughs and goes downstairs. I look up at Emily and smile big at her " I love you Emmy." I kiss her cheek. She blushes a lot " I love you too Ali, let's go downstairs ." We get up and head downstairs hand in hand. Spencer looks at us weirdly. " So are you two together now ." I nod and sit down at the table with her. " Yeah we are and don't act like I don't know about your little crush on Aria." Spencer's cheeks go red when I say her name.  Han and me are giggle at our older sister. Alex walks into the room. " What's going on ?"

"Nothing just messing with Spence and Emison is together ." Han says siping her water. Alex smiles at us " So that's what I heard last night, you two getting together ." She laughs as she sits at the table. I hide my face in Em's neck. My sister just laugh a little. My mom walks into the kitchen with my dad. " What's everyone laughing about." My mom asked making our plates and setting the table. " Nothing just teasing Ali and Em." Han says still giggling. My dad raises his eyebrow. " Teasing them about what ."

Em's Pov

I rub Ali's back when she lays her head on my shoulder. " Well Alison and Emily are dating ." Jessica says sitting next Hanna. Kenneth walks over to me. " Okay I trust you with her just treat her like a princess ." He smiles and sit at the head of the table.  I nod and kiss her head " I will I'll do anything for her ." She grins up at me and kisses my cheek. *Few hours later *

Me and Ali walk into the school holding hands. Everyone is looking at us. We walk to her locker. She looks around to make sure everyone is watching and gives me a huge kiss. I kiss her back and put my arms around her waist. Everyone around us gasped. " The Queen Bee is gay." I hear I random person shout out. Then Han and Spence and Aria go to us. " Damn who knew Ali would kiss Em in front of the whole school." Aria says shooing away everyone. "I couldn't help it her lips are like heaven." Ali places her head on my shoulder.

I smile feeling so happy that I can finally call Alison mine and only mine. " Looks like that kiss got Em a little to excited ." Han giggles and points down. I look down and cover up my boner with my hands. The girls start to giggle some more. Me and Alison hurry off to the bathroom. She makes sure there is no one in the bathroom. " Did I get my not so little Emmy excited ." She walks over to me and gropes my boner through my tight jeans. I gulp when I feel her hot breath against my lips.

I bite my lip " You always get me excited ." I feel myself harden even more as her hand unbuttons my jeans. She rubs my shaft through my boxers. I moan and lean my head on the wall. " Fuck Ali."  I reach my hand over and lock the bathroom door. She slides her hand into my boxers and pulls them down and out pops my throbbing shaft. Ali's jaw drops at the sight of my shaft. " Your so big and hard ." She rubs me going up and down. I feel myself harden even more. Ali gets close to me and bites my neck. I moan softly and start to just hump her hand. Then she gets on her knees and puts her lips on the head and licks it.

Ali's POV

I work my mouth up and down Emily's shaft. She is gripping my hair to guide me up and down. I get done and get off my knees and look at Emily who looks very dazed. I smile and kiss her. I grab her hand and walk over to the sinks. I take off my skirt and panties. That when I feel Emily get all close to me. I smile and moan lightly as she kisses my neck. I almost forgot we're still in school. " We have to hurry before first period." I hop up on the sinks and open my leg for Em to get inbetween. She fixes herself there and goes into me right away. " Damn someone was eager." I moan as she starts to thrust. " I'm always eager for you ." She thrust into me fast. I try to be quiet. " Fuck Fuck Emily." She kisses me to keep me quiet. I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around her neck.

Her thrust get faster and faster and so deep into me. I feel like I'm about to pass out. My orgasm is getting closer and closer. Then with one last thrust from her I feel her start to cum hard inside of me. Fuck I didn't realize how good it felt. She thrust a little more into me. I feel her hit my g-spot and I cum all down her shaft and have a huge ass orgasm. " Emily Yes!" I moan out loudly. I feel her pull out. I whimper at the lost of the feeling of  her being inside of me. "Fuck you made me cum so much Ali." She says little out of breath and she start to pull up her boxers and jeans. "School Sex is the Best Sex ." I kiss her gently. She kisses me back. " Definitely if it's with The Ali-D ." I giggle and hop down putting my skirt back on. "I didn't know how good you were with your not so little thing down there." I smile. She wraps her arms around my waist.

"I'm glad you think I'm good ." She kisses my neck lightly. I grin " Good no no no you see there's Bad sex, Good sex, Great sex, Mindblowing sex, Then Sex with Emily Fields ."  I see Emily start to blush a little. She kisses me with so much passion. I melt into the kiss and kisses back. Then we hear the bell ring. " Time for class." I pull back and she walks me to my class. " I love you I'll see you after class." She says kissing my hand then my cheek then my lips. I kiss back lightly. " I love you too and don't miss me too much ." She chuckles and shakes her head " I'll try not to." With that we go to our different classes. Best Day of School Ever.

---------------------

So little fun in the school bathroom

Hope you like it

K bye