A scare

Ali's PoV 

Oh god i feel sick. I get up and run to the bathroom. Oh god fuck please don't be what i think this is. Please don't let me be pregant. I hear footsteps coming to the bathroom door. I know my sisters are passed out. I look at the door to see Em walk in. " Ali are you okay?" She kneels down beside me rubbing my back. " I feel sick so not really." *couples hours later*  Spencer wouldn't let me go to school so Em is skipping so she can take care of me. What would i do without her. She walk in my room with soup. I really hope i just have the stomach flu or something not being pregant. Me and Em should be more careful. What am i going to do if i'm pregant. Will Em still be with me if i am. What would my parents do if i got pregant at 16 years old. I just need to calm down and find out for sure without Em knowing. 

" I brought you soup to help your stomach." She places it on the night stand and sits on my bed. I sit up a little. " Thanks Em your the best." I kiss her cheek gently. I grab the tray the bowl is on and eats some. She sits next to me. " Ali you don't think that you--" " Pregant i don't know Em what would we do if i was." I set the tray back on the night stand. She sighs a little " I would be right by your side if you were."  She kisses my head and holds me close. I relax. " We need to grab some test to make sure." She speaks softly and calmly. I nod and cuddle into her. " Yeah we do, Em we're 16 how would we care for a kid." I ask a  scared not at all ready to be a mom. " We could put it up for adoption if you are." She trys not to make me mad while saying it. " Can you just go get some test you won't get dirty looks when buying them?" 

She rubs my arm and nods " Of course I'll be right back then." * 10 mins later* Okay I am so scared i just took the test. *5 mins later* This is it the thing that will change my life forever. I look at the test and a wave of fear goes through my body. " What is it Ali." She asked scared at my reaction. " It's positive Em I'm pregant."

-----------------------------

What will happen next 

Find out next time

Let me know what you think 

K love you bye 

-S