Secret

Ali's POV

I get out of Jesy's place and get into my car and drive home. My hair is still a mess like I just had sex and my makeup from last night is still on. Before I get out of the car. I look into the mirror. My eyes widen as I look at my neck. There's a really dark and huge hickey on it. I can just say it's a bruise.

I take a deep breath and head into my house. I'm greeted by arms around my tightly. " I'm so happy your okay Alison." Em says holding my closer. "Why did you leave with Jesy and not one of the girls."

" Because me and Jesy had to think a new song to do." I try to say in my most convincing voice. She nods and kisses my head " I was so worry something happened to you." I feel my heart break, I'm so horrible I just cheated on the world's most amazing girlfriend. She pauses as she looks at my neck " Alison what is that on your neck." She sets away from me with her arms crossed. " It's a bruise, I was drunk and ran into a door."

Her eyes turn from mad to worried. She goes over to me " Your okay right." I nod. " I'm just tired." She picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs. She lays me in the bed and lays next to me. I cuddle up into her. She wraps her arms around my waist. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Em's Pov

Me and Ali are cuddling in her bed when I hear her phone go off. I look over at the nightstand and grab it. She got a text from Jesy.

Jesy 😇😊-

I had fun last night especially the part at my house 😏.

What the fuck. Did she... No Ali wouldn't cheat on me. I turn on my side and go through her phone intill I got on her twitter to see a picture, with Jesy's hands all over Ali and kising her neck. I feel my heart break in half. She cheated. She actually cheated on me.

I get out of the bed and go downstairs. I just sit down and look through her texts and photos. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. " Why are you down here Em?" Ali ask me tiredly. I look at her " I had to get some air." I tired to hide back some tears that are threatening to leak out. She walks over to me. " What's wrong Emmy?" I just show her the picture. Her face turns from worried to guilty. " I can explain that Em."

"Really what can you explain you cheated, that's all there is ." I say my voice laced with venom. She tired to reach for my hand. I snatch them away and stand up. " Don't touch me Alison." I turn my back to her. " Emily I'm sorry give me another chance."

" I have to have time but right now we're over, I'm done goodbye Alison." I just walk out of her house and get into my car. I drive off fast to my house. I head into my house and run up to my room.

I break down crying as soon as I close my door. She actually fucking cheated on me.

------------------------

So that's it

Love you

Bye

-S