Sleepover with the girls.

Ali's POV 

My parents are out of town so me and my sister are going to have a little hang out with some of our friends. Not like a full on party but like with Em and Aria. So like a little girls sleepover. " Han can you get the drinks?" I ask her getting the movies out and the blankets out too. She comes in the living room with some pop and vodka. " Here you go sis." I smile and grab them " Thanks Han." I place it on the table. Me and my sisters finish setting up the sleepover. * couple hours later* 

Em and Aria show up and we sit in a circle. " Okay so we are going to play a game, someone whispers whatever they want to ask you in your ear, you say your answer out loud if the coin lands on head then the person says the question out loud if it lands on tails no one knows the question." Spence explains what we're doing. We all nod. " I'll go first." Aria says looking at me. She whispers in my ear " How big is Emily?" I think for a second " 9 inches." Aria flips the coin it lands on heads. Fuck. "  How big is Em?" She says it out loud. Em's cheeks go red. " Damn Em your packing." Han trys to hide her laugh. " Okay my turn."  I go over to Spence and whisper " Who do you want to fuck." Spence gulps " Aria." I laugh and sit back down and flip the coin tails Dammit. Aria raises her eyebrow. " My turn now." Spence whispers something in Em's ear. " 4 times." Spence flips the coin and it lands on heads. " How many times have you and Ali had sex." 

" That's true." I smile a little and kiss Em's cheek. " You two have been dating for like two days and already four times." Han doesn't really sound that suprised. " Yeah anyways on with the next thing." We are playing never have i ever now. " Everytime you have done something you take a shot." Han grabs some shot glasses and the vodka. " Okay Never have i ever kissed a girl." Me and Em and Spence take a shot. " Spencer Drake has kissed a girl before?" Aria sounds a little jealous. Spencer nods " You guys don't know her." I giggle a little " Whatever let's go." 

" Never have i ever beat someone's ass." Me and Han and Alex all takes a shot. I start to feel a little buzz come on. We play a couple more rounds and i feel so drunk right now. We turn on some music and we dance. Me and Em some how end up in the corner making out. I kiss her deeply. She holds my hips and pulls me close going down to kiss my neck.  Spence and Alex are just dancing like complete idiots. Han is laughing her ass off  at them. Aria looks like she is checking out Spence. 

Em's POV 

I never noticed how hot drunk Ali is. She takes my hand and we head up to her room without the girls noticing we left. She closes her door and locks it.  She looks at me and walks over swaying her hips. I bite my lip looking at her hips just sway. She runs her hand up my chest and kisses me deeply.  I kiss her back and hold her waist close to me. She  puts her hand on the back of my neck.  The kiss gets so heated so fast. I throw her on the bed and like jump ontop of her. I kiss her deep and grind into her. She moans and arches up into me. The vodka on her breath makes her seem so much hotter. 

              I kiss her neck and sucks on it hard making sure to give her a huge hickey. She moans loudly " Oh god Emily."  I smirk and dry hump her a little. She arches up into me. " God you make me so hard." I growl into her ear. " I need you so badly." She slides her hand down my body and into my shorts then boxers. I thrust into her hand and suck at her neck. She rubs me slowly. " Fuck Em your are so hard." I turn us over so she is ontop. She pulls down my shorts and boxers out pops my 9 inch throbbing shaft. She kisses the head and down the shaft. I melt into the sheets feeling her mouth where i needed it. She sit up still rubbing me. 

I hump her hand as it keeps going up and down my shaft. She smiles and kisses the head again and she licks it and goes up and down on it with her tongue. I bite my lip hard. She gets off the bed and takes off her clothes slowly and sexily. I feel myself get harder. She sits on my shaft and puts it inside her. She rides me fast and moans. "Fuck Em." She rides me faster and faster. I hold her hips and i feel myself getting closer to cumming. She leans over to where her breast are in my face.

I stuck on them and she goes faster and hard. Her bed starts to shake and the headbroad banged  against the wall. She moans loudly and cums all down my shaft. I lose it and cum after her. I cum hard into her feeling all my energy just go away. She breaths hard and lays ontop of me. I lay her next to me and she cuddles up to me. " We should go back downstairs." I say catching my breath. She shakes her head. " They're passed out downstairs." She cuddles into me. I hold her close " Okay then i was to tired to go downstairs aways." I cover us with a blanket. We fall asleep fast after that.

--------------------------------

So that's it for now 

Love you guys

K bye