kai parker

imagine being Damon and Stefan's little sister and hanging out with Kai after the bar.

"You and alcohol is like you and blood." Kai joked as you opened the door to the Salvatore house.

"Excuse me?" you said surprised.

"Oh come on you know you can't control the blood lust!" he exclaimed.

"I hope you're joking because I sure has hell can control it." you snapped. He started to chuckle.

"Y/N please you and I both know that you can't control it. And that's totally fine. I like that about you. It's kinda hot you know." he explained trying to make your frown go away. 

"I get it you find it hot but Kai trust me I can control it. I am not a ripper." Kai went into the kitchen and came back holding a knife in his hand. He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Really?" you complained. You could hear as he swiped the knife across his wrist and the blood slowly started to drip. He walked closer and closer to you. He pinned you against the wall. The smell got stronger and all of a sudden you felt so hungry. You could slowly feel the veins under your eyes and your fangs start to appear. Dammit.

"See? You can't control it. You're a ripper just like Stefan." he teased as he moved his wrist closer to your nose. Unexpectedly you pinned him against the other wall, the veins and fangs gone.

"No you're right I'm Stefan with a hint of Damon." you smiled. He smiled back and then winced. 

"Um do you mind this kind of hurts." he complained and held his wrist. You bit your wrist open and gave it to him. As he sucked on your wrist you grabbed his and did the same. "See hot." he smiled with his teeth covered in your blood. You laughed and pulled him into a big kiss. The door opened and you heard an all too familiar voice.

"What the hell is going on here?" Damon demanded. You sighed and released Kai from your grip.

"Damon, I didn't think you would be home so soon." you rolled your eyes. "Let's continue this in my room." you whispered to Kai. Damon's eyes widened and you vampire sped with Kai into your room. "We should argue more often," I whispered and pulled him onto the bed and into another kiss.

"Agreed," he said in between kisses. The door flung open and there appeared Damon again. 

"Get out of my house you little weasel!" he yelled. You could tell Kai started to get frustrated so you put your hand on his chest trying to calm him down.

"Come on Damon, you have Elena over all the time!" you argued.

"I don't care! Take this psychopath somewhere else! I don't want to hear the bed banging against the wall from the next room!" I rolled my eyes again.

"Fine we'll leave," Kai insisted. Damon grumbled something under his breath and left. 

"Quick spell the room!" I whisper-shouted as I pulled my shirt over my head.
~