kai parker

Imagine being Kai's girlfriend and he comes back from the 1903 prison world.
"Kai, please. Don't do this. Please!" I cried as he told me his plan for tonight. He was planning on killing Jo and then himself along with the rest of the gemini coven all just to become a heretic. I don't know why but I just knew that something was going to go wrong.
"It's the only way Y/N! I'm sorry but if you're not with me, you're against me." he fired as he walked towards the door. I vampire sped to him and grabbed his arm. He was not leaving like this.
"Kai, don't leave me. Please." I cried softly. He was not risking his life just because he was power hungry! I was so happy to see him after he escaped from the prison world. It was as if he completely changed. The little shred of humanity he had left was gone. Luke's warm personality didn't even show anymore. I held on to his arm and he stopped for a moment. He looked into my eyes and I thought just for a second he would stay. His blue eyes showed a bit of sadness and betrayal. Maybe he has some humanity. He turned back around and I fell to my knees. I screamed and held my head as he sent a pain rushing to it. He slammed the door and the pain disappeared. I laid on the ground crying. There was nothing I could do to stop him. There was nothing for me to do except cry. All hope was lost for him.

Stefan found me lying on the ground. He picked me up and put me on the couch. He hugged me and I knew that he was the only one I could really talk to right now. He was my brother and I knew I could trust him. Better than Damon at least.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" I rubbed my eyes and tried to hide my tears. As angry as I was at Kai I couldn't expose his plans. He would definitely hunt me down and kill me.
"Oh uh Nothing. I'm fine Stefan. Really." I lied trying not to show how I really felt inside.
"Y/N! I've known you for more than 160 years! Don't you think I know when you're lying?" I couldn't hold it in any longer so I hid my face in his chest and let it out. The Kai I loved was gone. Stefan held me for a while until I felt a needle stab my arm. As I was slowly drifting off I could hear him saying something. "I'm so sorry Y/N but we need to stop him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to a dark room and vervain ropes. Surprising. "What the hell!" I yelled. I was so stupid to trust that idiot.
"Sorry sis but we need some info. So spill." Damon ordered. Of course he got into Stefan's head.
"I'm so sorry y/n but if Kai's planning something we need to stop him." Stefan explained. What the hell did I have to do with it? Kai didn't love me and most certainly wasn't going to stop his plans for me.
"Now, will you enlighten us with his evil plans? Come on we know he escaped." Damon said with his usual sarcasm. He obviously thought this was all a joke. It wasn't. Kai was risking his life and others'. As much as I hate to admit it, he's dangerous.
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Even if I did I wouldn't tell you shi-" I shouted until I was interrupted by Damon stabbing my leg with a knife. I screamed in pain.
"Gonna talk now?" he started to grow impatient and he pulled the knife out. I gave Damon the death stare as blood dripped from my leg onto the floor and the cut slowly disappeared. "I'm waiting, or do you need the knife again?" he threatened. No way was I telling those morons what Kai was up to. It would just put him in more danger.
"I know nothing." I spat.
"Okay." Damon responded. That's it? Really? Huh that was easy. Damon pulled out a wooden stake from his jacket and vampire sped behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and pointed the stake at my heart. "Do it. I dare you!" I snapped. At the last minute he moved the stake and stabbed me in the stomach.
"ENOUGH!" Kai busted through the door with his hands in the air.

"So the weasel finally decided to-" Snap.
"Y/N I'm-" Stefan started to say until another snap was heard. My eyes lit up with happiness. He came! He came back for me! He still has some humanity left!
"K-Kai!" I managed to get out. He walked closer to the chair that held me.
"Oh Y/N, did you really think I came back to get you? Princess this is all part of my plan." It was amazing how he could be so evil yet still protect me. He ran his fingers through my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead.
Then everything went dark.