He cheats - Niall Horan

You were visiting Niall in Dublin tomorrow because him and the boys are on tour. The boys knew about you going to Dublin except for Niall. As you were about to pack your bags your phone rang. You grabbed your phone, and you saw  Harry's name pop out. Harry is your older brother. He's the one who introduced you to Niall.

( H = harry and Y/N = you)

H - I think it would be better if you won't visit niall….

Y/N - why? 

H - I can't tell you

Y/N - I will visit Niall when ever or where ever i want! 

H - Fine! If something ever happens don't blame me! 

Y/N - Fine!

~End of Conversation~

You were mad at harry. You were thinking about the thing he said. What does he mean by "If something ever happens don't blame me! What is he talking about?"

You thought to your self. You walked to your room and grabbed a bag under your bed to put your clothes in. You still can't stop thinking about what harry said. You walked to your closet and packed your stuff. And after packing Laid to your bed and drifted to sleep.

**The next day**

You woke up And stepped out of your bed and Find some clothed to wear for today and walk to your bathroom to brush your teeth and to take a shower. After you took a shower you put on your clothes. And you blow dried your hair and loosely curl it. 

You wore a pair of acid washed shorts and your favourite sweater with your black converse. And you grab your luggage and you went down stairs so you can eat breakfast. You grabbed a bowl and a spoon along with your favourite cereal. You  opened your fridge to get some milk. You poured milk into the bowl along your cereal and you quickly ate it. After you ate, you clean the bowl that you used. You grabbed your bag and open the door and locked it after. You walked to the bus station that is near your house. 

**In the air port**

Yo arrived in the airport. Some teen girls are looking at you because you are Harry Styles' sister and Niall Horan's girlfriend. "Umm… Can i have a photo with you??" You turn and see a girl that is about 13-15 years old . "Yea sure!!" You said and smiled to the camera. "Thank you" After that she left. You gave your passport to the flight attendant and you walk to the plane.

**In Dublin**

Harry told you that they are staying in their flat. You know where it is because you've been there before. You rode a taxi, and you pointed out where you will go. "Umm there in that house that is colour white" You said as you pointed it. "Ok ma'am" The taxi driver said as he stopped in the drive way of the house. You paid and said thank you to the driver. You walked to the door. And you saw a note beside a flower pot with your name on it. " You picked it up and read it.